Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is getting really bad in California with the drought, it is sinking fast.

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2014/08/11/california-sinking-groundwater-depletion/

U.S. Drought Monitor has a map of the U. S. look at California!

http://www.drought.gov/drought/content/products-current-drought-and-monitoring-drought-indicators/us-drought-monitor

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Not neatly fast enough!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, If Florida was sinking at one foot per year we be under water already.

Luck for California that they are high up from the sea.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Very true. But I have high, or make that low hopes for CA.

Maybe we could get all the residents jump up and down in sync and get the fault to trigger…..

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

That gave me a chuckle Whirlibird!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

That is a great idea!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

It is, except for my crazy older, techie brother just moved there! No one could dissuade him, even his wife. I had always thought him to be a sane person. Go figure

Freedom aren’t areas of downtown Miami having problems with water levels rising and coming up/flooding some areas of the streets already? I know you in CG are higher up – just hope it is high enough.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

No tweva, Downtown Miami is not having any problems. Even South Beach has not seen any problems.

Up north there has been some problem were A1A runs right next to the beach and the road gets hit by salt water and breaks up. They are building a wall next to that A1A road.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.