Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, they don’t see that European free fall at all. They really don’t.

74, they do think there is a class of people descended from the Neanderthals, but that would be us I’m afraid.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, They are blind! I think the microstamping will be turned down.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Microstamping like all feel good legislation is generally seen as a good idea by both the bleeding heart liberals and those too ignorant to understand.

The technology has been around for decades, but at an astronomical price and limited availability. And normally too large a size to be used, despite the name.

This law will have the same effect as the .50cal ban, none at all.

So what will happen? Smith, Ruger, Glock and every other maker will shut down CA sales, look what Ronnie Barrett did for example.
    Suddenly no LE sales in CA.

And bluntly, that’s going to be the only ace in the hole, provided the manufacturers don’t cave and accept some LE exemption.

Entire academy classes without guns, no replacements for worn out models, no more parts, it wouldn’t take long before the Police Unions started putting some serious pressure on the idiots.

We already know that the government there does what it wants regardless of common sense.

The CA gunowners want to make a stand, all they have to do is nothing. The days before the vote, gun owners cars start ‘stopping’ across the state, every hour on te hour.

Imagine the LA freeways with hundreds or thousands of stalled cars that get fixed before the wreckers get there. Every hour.
    “Musta been a bubble in the fuel line”.

Ghandi would approve, considering his comments about the disarmament of the indian people.

Of course, I look at the whole microstamping issue with a laugh.
    The firing pin is going to be marked.
    I have probably a dozen 1911 firing pins and can swap them out in seconds. Heck I commonly polish my firing pin, extractor, ejector, magazine lips and chamber on a new gun. Any marks that may have been there, aren’t. And I fit spare parts, just in case one “breaks”.
    Firing pins do that I hear.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Whirlibird,

No doubt about just swapping out parts. Not like Youtube won’t have a video for the rest of us.

Off subject a touch: I have a 1911 issue. The trigger in my Para Expert is less than desireable. You willing to give me some instructions on fixing it? Maybe hit you up via PM? TIA.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Perhaps the plates will shift soon and drop that place into the sea . We hate being so close to those people and their ideas .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

The Nazi York legislature has been pushing for this lunacy as well.

That’d be the last straw.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It would be turned over by the courts since all the gun manufacturers would leave. This would make it impossible for the people to buy a gun which would be unconstitutional. You can’t pass laws to kill the 2nd Amendment right.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>sledjockey wrote:</div>Whirlibird,

No doubt about just swapping out parts. Not like Youtube won’t have a video for the rest of us.

Off subject a touch: I have a 1911 issue. The trigger in my Para Expert is less than desireable. You willing to give me some instructions on fixing it? Maybe hit you up via PM? TIA.

Shoot me anline.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>It would be turned over by the courts since all the gun manufacturers would leave. This would make it impossible for the people to buy a gun which would be unconstitutional. You can’t pass laws to kill the 2nd Amendment right.

The right would remain, just no ability to get a new gun.

As Col Jeff Cooper said years ago, “pass any laws you want, I’ve got mine”. (Ref 1994 AWB)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The libs there will not care! The gangs and criminals are going to have a field day!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.