Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

you still dont get it to buy something you need to make something of trade value not just print paper with no backing, USA bashing…. is that what you call someone who points out the flaws…. no honest criticism freedom i have far more exp than you in trade and the eastern mentality… you are just wrong but entitled to your opinion… opinion however does not change actual events commodities and dispositions.

in my home we have similar problems only ours failure will not set off global epidemic/ collapse. Admitting there is a problem is first part of addressing it and getting it fixed denials road to hell paved in good intentions.

ask yourself why would people (imf) allow for this to happen why would people trade in other than dollar a has been for 50 years … then you have answer of why usa is having problems it is just starting…. ignoring the lead into the gold coins like rome did did not save the empire it just made the fall worse.

the idea you would make it in america how? all your factories are moved over seas? the printing revolution? possible but that tech is owned by china.

ask yourself what did henry ford do he made his employees the purchasers of his stuff china can do the same thing all BRIC countries are a mentally and physically tough first generation from poor as dirt is usa the same or do you fight over a toaster on black friday?

It is good to have pride in your country just dont lie to yourself till you are the emperor with no clothes.

China can make it on their own no one nation can anymore but they can do without USA they hold a trillion plus of your debt and dumping how much can you buy for a trillion?https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html look at it and be scared this is the trade deficit that started the opium war….. each month USA get weaker/poorer

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

China’s economy is even more of a ponzi scheme than that of most Western nations (including the US), but that doesn’t mean they aren’t a force to be reckoned with even if there were a global fiscal collapse. Right now everyone can pretend to be friends but in the end it is all about resources and China cannot even remotely feed their population. Few countries can. Most countries are dependent upon imported energy/fuels as well. If the US economy collapsed, others may have some cultural resiliency to muddle through until a new economic order emerges, but most likely war will come before that can occur on account of the need for resources. The world economy is far too globalized for there to be an easy or peaceful adjustment.

On the matter of gold backed currencies, as I noted recently in one of these threads which nobody responded to, unless the paper currency is readily exchangeable for physical gold, it is not backed by gold. Every country in the world would say they have enough physical gold sitting in vaults to back their currency if they didn’t have to back their currency by making it actually exchangeable for gold. The physical gold claims would likely be a hundred times more than what actually exists. Again, look to Germany who tried to get their physical gold back from a bank vault in NYC and couldn’t. Then they went silent on the matter, most likely because behind the scenes they were told that their gold had been sold to others long ago and could not be replaced, and that to push the issue would set off a global financial crisis. My guess is that most of the physical gold govts hold does not actually exist, and in this regard we certainly couldn’t trust the Chinese to be honest about what they have.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, On your “Don’t sell the Chinese quite so short. Despite their massive shortcomings, the part of them that really counts has managed to produce, for example, a highly secure fiber optic communications network for their government and military operations, nuclear subs, supersonic fighters,”

Were did the Chinese get this technology from? Did they invent it! NO they stole it from us. Were did they make the money to build it? From selling products to us. What happens when there is no new technology from us.We have given them 99% of all the tech.

namelus I am 58 years old and have owned over 20 companies, have traded with Europe and South & Central America. I have purchased over a million dollars in China so I am not sure what you think but have done this for a long time and have deal with people like you that think the U. S. was going down for over 30 years.

They were all wrong just like you!! When Japan was the big player all the world said they were buying America and taking over, WHAT HAPPEN!! Sorry my friend but you have been posting the same old news here for the passed year or longer. You just do not like the U. S.

Have you been to China? It is a polluted country, a dictatorship country with no freedom of speech. No voting there. Remember Russia when it was the big Communist dictators, what happen.

One thing you forget my friend is the power of freedom we have here in the great U. S. of A. We have been down before and we come out even stronger then before. Why FREEDOM!!!! We are free to develop, free to invent, free to think, free to talk our minds. This is why China is always trying to spy on us because they can’t do what we do. China only has Chinese, the U. S. has everyone in the world thinking, inventing and developing. It is a melting pot of all people. You can’t win that.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Dude , they steal everything ! During the Korean war , The Russians were sending the north some Migs , they sent them trrough China . When the Migs arrived , the Russian advisors noticed that the Chinese had taken them apart , then re assembled them to see how they worked .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Tolik, Invent is not in the Chinese dictionary. The steal all the technology they have. What will happen to them when the economies of Europe and the U. S. collapses? The Chinese will lose the customer base for what the produce and they lose the countries they steal all the technologies from.

Freedom of the people to invent is everything. In the U. S. and Europe the people invent because they own there inventions. In China the people do not invent because the government will own there inventions and they will not make much. So the people in China do not invent much, It doesn’t mean that the Chinese people are not smart, it’s that they do not have the freedom of owning there inventions to profit on them.

That system will never work. The only reason they have made so much money is it is cheaper to produce the products that are invented in other countries. There are so many examples it would take a long time to list all of them but here are just some,

Apple
    Microsoft xBox
    1,000’s of parts for autos
    all other cellphones invented in the U. S. and Japan
    All computer parts and chips
    all types of appliances invented here and in Japan and Europe
    all the TV’s invented in Japan and even South Korea inventions
    80% of the hand tools invented in the U. S.
    60% of clothing designed in the U. S. & Europe from Nike, UnderArmor, and all other designers which all are designed in other counties and send the designs to China to have them made there cheaper.
    80% of shoes Nike is one of the big ones that always designs there shoes in the U. S. or Europe.
    Women clothing and accessories all invented in other counties.

And the list goes on and on. China doesn’t invent almost anything.

On your question “the idea you would make it in america how? ” We invent 75% of all the China makes, if the dollar collapses we have only one choice and that is to start making everything here again! Remember my last word in the sentence “Again” because the only reason China is making the products we invent is because it is cheaper to do so but if the dollar collapses then “EVERYTHING WILL BE CHEAPER TO MAKE HERE IN THE U. S. OF A” and then China collapses into the old China again.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

China doesn’t invent almost anything

except perhaps for a few rather minor things such as:

gunpowder
    the compass
    the forerunner of modern day paper
    pasta (beat the Arabs and Italians by 2000 years)
    the wheelbarrow
    the seismograph
    alcohol (1000 years prior to the Arabs)
    kites (actually had a military use)
    hang gliders (an outgrowth of kites – more than 1300 years before the Europeans)
    silk (as a fine fabric, not just what silk worms squirted out)
    printing (both block and movable – with which they introduced printed money to Europe)
    porcelain
    alchemy (chemistry)
    exams for civil service (pre-dated Europe by almost 2000 years)

Other than those insignificant things – nah, the Chinese haven’t invented much of anything worth mentioning. ;)

And don’t forget that they’re smart enough to figure out the things they’ve later taken from others, and carried on with them. Somehow, I can’t imagine at least some cultures taking apart aircraft to figure out how they work, then reassembling them, and then starting to create their own. It takes three decent numbers in one’s IQ to pull that off, with the first two digits being higher than at least 10, 11, or 12. And more recently, they very quickly learned how to USE computer programming and math to carry out all that “copying” quite successfully. Copied or not, their rather hardened, fiber optic communication system, is something they figured out how to do relatively undetected for quite a while. No wires to be easily tapped, no radio signals to be intercepted. Ain’t no dummies, them Chinese! I certainly would not be one to brush them off too quickly….

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They had to be partially disassembled anyway to be moved by rail , and it was noticed that areas were looked into that had nothing to do with transport . The Russians also found parts missing , that were later returned . This was the early 1950’s , and China was behind Russia in aircraft development . China wasn’t in on the German brain drain or capture of German special equipment conducted by the allies and Soviet Union during and after WW2 . Both sides got their share of German technology , scientists , and technicians . Of course , the ones the Russians had were there by force .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I know all of the old inventions but what have they invented from 1980 to 2015? The point is not much. What autos do they build there that we can buy here? What computer have they invented? what cellphone have they invented? What have they invented with there name on the product?

I never said that they are dummies, they just do not have the freedoms to own there inventions so why invent? The Communist party owns everything, they are your partner and if not you can’t do business there.

If they were to be free to own there inventions then we better be careful. But we are Americans which means we are from all over the world, minds from everywhere inventing with freedoms to own your inventions. Communism can’t compete with us.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

There’s no monopoly of inventive brains anywhere in the world. There are major differences in the extent to which intelligence is appreciated and rewarded in various nations, societies communities, and families.

My (admittedly limited) experience in raising four kids of my own and participating in the upbringing of two others, convinces me that any child born without serious disabilities, is potentially genius, but needs to have his/her intelligence recognized and encouraged to become so. Obviously, some societies/families are better at doing so than others. (See the works of Glenn Doman.) Chinese culture encourages and honors learning, as do some other cultures, including parts of US society.

The more a nation rewards poor scholarship and indolence, the higher the percentage of lazy dummies it will produce, and the greater drag on solving its problems will result. I’m convinced that we’ve managed to reach, if not exceed, the balance point, where the sheer weight of the problems equals the “pulling power” of the problem solvers, and not by accident.

BS outsells good sense. Truth is politically incorrect, and lies are mandatory. If there’s a cure, it’ll be through getting ordinary people to learn and think. Possible?

Cry, "Treason!"

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

“But we are Americans which means we are from all over the world, minds from everywhere inventing with freedoms to own your inventions. Communism can’t compete with us.”

Freedom, I hate to tell you that if a collapse comes, our waning freedoms in the US will be no more. I feel we will be under martial law which is where the govt is already headed. San Bernadino is just another excuse for clamping down on our few remaining freedoms…choked, bled, dying out….

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Good additional point Tolik – space exploration certainly wasn’t exactly a US invention, unless Werner von Braun can be claimed as an original American.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

wildartist, you are right about the government now. I do believe they are trying to take our freedoms. Still the freedoms we have right now is better then most. The total national martial law will have to see what happens. Way to much to control by the fed. With over 100 million + gun owners and over 500 million guns I just think it will take 10 to 20 years of civil unrest to be able to control the nation and only if the feds stay together and not turn on the feds which believe will happen. Part of the military, police, are with the people. I know this, I talk to many and they will be with the people.

This is why martial law has not happen. If the government had the control of all the agencies the fed would have done it already.

2016 will be the year that it will happen or not. 2016 is there last chance for years.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is a great article on the markets this year and how many have lost by %. Look at who is the top loser.
    So is this just a U. S. collapse or is it a World wide collapse coming?

http://www.shtfplan.com/commodities/dozens-of-stock-markets-are-already-crashing-not-seen-numbers-like-these-since-2008_12042015

1. China: down more than 30 percent

2. Saudi Arabia: down 26 percent

3. Germany: down about 13 percent

4. United Kingdom: down close to 12 percent

5. Spain: down 15 percent

6. Brazil: down more than 22 percent (13,000 points overall)

7. Malaysia: down 17 percent

8. Turkey: down 16 percent

9. India: down close to 12 percent

10. Chile: down 11 percent

11. Columbia: down about 30 percent

12. Peru: down more than 40 percent

13. Bulgaria: down more than 20 percent

14. Greece: down more than 30 percent

15. Poland: down about 19 percent

16. Malaysia: down 10 percent

17. Egypt: down 32 percent

18. Indonesia: down 18 percent

19. Canada: down 12 percent

20. Ukraine: down 45 percent

21. Morocco: down 13 percent

22. Ghana: down 17 percent

23. Kenya: down 27 percent

24. Australia: down 13 percent

25. Nigeria: down more than 30 percent

26. Taiwan: down 15 percent

27. Thailand: down 20 percent

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of freedom freedom.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.