Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The spin doctors are already “on” this story. How DARE some media outlets imply that the crime was committed in a public bathroom by placing the words “transgender,” “rape,” “girl” and “bathroom” in the same headline. Some are emphatically pointing out that it was NOT a public bathroom, but inside a private residence. And that’s supposed to make all parents feel safer. Plus, he’s already been convicted, so we ARE all safe. (Anyone trying to spin that story in a positive way should accompany him to prison for the duration.)

Speaking of duration, he’s reportedly facing up to 70 years. LOL! Who cares? Just put him in the general prison population with those of the same biological gender. That should eliminate the need for law abiding, tax paying citizens to support him for ANY number of years beyond year one. The 10 year old girl said “it hurts inside” to investigators – so just let the general prison population take care of the law of natural consequences (i.e. what goes around comes around).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Simple solution : Convict ” it ” of child molestation , and send him to prison with the general population ……….he will be killed in less than a week .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I need to check my hearing aid – there seems to be an echo in here…. ;-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

You do , too funny not to say again .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.