Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Yes, and reminds me of Ghostbusters! *grin*

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Hi Jay, I’m having a problem staying signed in. First of all, I’m using AVG search; second, have Windows 7 op system. The problem seems to be when I sign in to your website, and browse around it for a while, maybe posting a few replies etc, then suddenly I am no longer ‘signed in”. If I wish to reply to a post, suddenly the window come up “You must be signed in to reply to this post”. How does this happen? Am I doing something to cause it? Can you fix it? Thanks!

And BTW love this forum. Tired of those with other women whining about their SOs…and telling us how to do Gel Nails at home. Prepping???? Get a life and face reality!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Do you still have this problem? Do you have cookies and javascript enabled? What browser do you use?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Hi Jay–I’m using Internet Explorer. Will see if the problem persists today.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Probably the NSA screwing with you.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Everything seems to work fine in Firefox and Chrome. I only used the site for a short time with Internet Explorer though.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Wildartist – Try to right click on a link you would like to read and then choose open in a new tab. That why you will not get lost in this world of interesting survival information. : )

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Ha! Leopard…you have tagged me. Anyway, Jay, I don’t seem to be having any more trouble. If you did something to correct the situation, thank you.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

We optimize the server right now, maybe that helped. :)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.