Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Hey I said I would post one. So this is my oldest daughters BOB. I am not by any means saying this is what you need to carry, this is her choice of items. and what she felt safe having. I will say that she is adhd and also suffers from PTSD so as far as weapons in this bag you wont see them. It was her choice to not carry them. She also has a crossbow and 22 rifle, but they are contained safely away from here.

I’ll do my best to explain the shiny bags in detail. and yet again the foodsaver vac pack was her choice of sealing everything shut.

First she chose to use a everyday school type backpack. reason is so she doesn’t look out of place.
    schoolbag
    *******************************************************************************************
    Everything out of the bag other then a pair of leggings and hoody.
    contents
    ***********************************************************************************************
    These are the items she classes floaters, meaning they just float around in the bag. lol
    I’ll go from left to right.
    Metal water canister for water. The round thing is a flashlight, with batteries and spares taped to the back. Plastic bag contains her fork and spoon. next is her utility tool. small packet, mini light sticks.
    The purple thing is Portable Female Women Urinal Funnel, or Camping Travel Urine Urination Device.
    And her cell phone.
    floaters
    *********************************************************************************************
    Next bag
    fire and light
    two sticks, one with tape rolled on it. pump action flashlight yellow pill jar vasoline covered cotton balls Matchs in a pill jar with striker Tin can candle heater.
    fire and light 2
    ***********************************************************************************************
    Next is medical.
    medcial
    inside has scissors, nail clippers and tweezers. n 95 masks, emerg blanket, rubber gloves,antibac ointment,antibac wipes, bandaids, triangle bandage. But she is also incharge of the main Firstaid kit, as she is the Cert first aid.
    kit
    ******************************************************************************************************
    Next is a vac sealed bag with three pairs of socks and spare underware. Along with that she has a camp made face cloth that holds soap, razor,toothbrush and toothpaste.
    socks
    *****************************************************************************************************
    This next bag is a womens bag, containing. Tampons, pads and a complete cloth pad set (Like Glad rags)
    pads
    ****************************************************************************************************
    Next is her personal food bag.this all store in a large ziplock bag so she can pick at it when she wants to.
    First is two 500 ml of water, with behind it mack and cheese.
    water
    peanutbutter, tea, coffee w/sugar, crackers
    crackers
    Hard to see but its small fruit chewy pack and a survival bar.
    chewies
    next is koolaid juice, a bar paw pack of brownies. powdered milk and coco puffs, a can of tuna, two *******
    brownies
    And the whole thing before it goes back into the zip lock bag.
    all

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Nicely organized Husky, thanks for sharing.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Sorry hadnt finished the post but its done now.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Occam
    Occam
    Survivalist
    member2

I haven’t thought about the urinal for the wife-unit. Hm. Gonna look into that..

Her bag is similar though, albeit smaller, with a less food.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Gypsy,
    Thanks for sharing!
    This is a great setup.
    Hannah

bushrat
    bushrat
    Survivalist
    member4

Great job. She apparently has put a great deal of thought into this. Somethings to think about.

danzak44
    danzak44
    Veteran
    member1

She has a good set up! Thanks for posting this. The glad rags is something I’ve been contemplating, either that or the cup, which I think might be better.

Always live for today!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.