Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

http://investmentwatchblog.com/brexit-betrayed/

(Hat tip: SurvivalBlog.com)

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The British are not who they used to be , like the US , they hve lost a lot of their spine . Poland and Hungary may be the ones with the balls to help break up the EU .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I don’t have words. The decline of the western world is clearly beyond salvageable.

Don’t know what advertisement will be showing up at the bottom of that linked news story above, but the attached screen shot is what was there when I read the story. All I could think was, “Soylent green.” Seems so fitting to a story such as that. Nothing is what it seems, and ordinary citizens are of no worth to the elite.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The “elite” are of negatory worth to us ordinaries. At least a few of the major documents of the rise of civilization ought to be preserved, before, as will inevitably happen under the coming Caliphate, they are burned or shredded, prior to outright denial. But no elite (who might be in a position to actually do so) wants those ideas preserved. They have their own objections to Liberty, equally strong, and perfectly parallel to the muslim objections.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.