Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This article has two great videos.

BREAKING: “HISTORY MADE” Idaho 3% Rolls Up on FBI Compound

http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/01/breaking-history-made-idaho-3-rolls-up-on-fbi-compound/#3lQSIKOE5vtCHq17.99

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Too bad most of the nation is unaware of what is going on , censorship of the press .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The truly sad part is; the the portion of the population that is uninformed through censorship is so because it’s self imposed.They don’t care: deaf, dumb & blind.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Same story , apathy ………..until it affects them personally .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The lack of media attention and general public apathy about events in Oregon is to a great extent because the vast majority of the people know almost nothing about federal land ownership & mgt issues. In the same vein for most the very existence of something called “water rights” is an utterly foreign concept. Until such point as State governments out West start making an issue of these things or a national advocacy group arises the public will remain ignorant on the issues and media will ignore it.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’ve gotten to see the water rights issue first hand. A 4 lane road near us is being converted into Interstate. As the work began to take shape, signs began to appear next to the road work that really confused me. The runoff streams, and drainage runs are signed: “US Government Water” or “US Water”. I am talking about areas that only have water in the when it rains.

I certainly don’t have any understanding of the land and water use issues in the western states, but it sure is disturbing to see those signs.

The media will never investigate these issues. Mainly because they are now the propaganda arm of the government. Sadly, the free media of the past no longer exists. I was amazed at the number of high ranking broadcast news executives that have family members in the White House.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer,
    Where did you see the US government water signs? What state was it?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Roadracer, I had the same question as 74. I don’t doubt you, I just really am interested where you saw the signs, and particularly if you got any photos. I’d love to know more about this story. I agree fully that there is no news media. As one who grew up listening to Radio Moscow’s English language service, learning first hand about propaganda, I say this with absolutely no exaggeration at all: today’s media (particularly the US) is every bit as much propaganda as Radio Moscow, Izvestia, or Pravda were in the “glory” days of the CCCP. I note that Obama, Hillary, and their comrades all want to have greater and greater control over the internet, as well.

With all that in mind, is anyone aware of a GOOD (i.e. reliable) short wave source for news as we would like to have it here? (It would obviously not be in CONUS, but offshore someplace.) Frequency(ies), time(s), etc? It may come to a point where that will be a more reliable (and safer) method of obtaining news. At least reception is not trackable.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It seems the standoff is coming to a head. FBI has surrounded the refuge.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Below is something I got from a friend in Oat Keepers.

Breaking Update…. FINAL STAND IN PROGRESS….

I’m Live with a contact at the refuge…. will post updates as I get them…*
    RELOAD THIS POST EVERY FEW MINUTES FOR NEW UPDATES

3:46 am EST

Vehicles incoming… FBI in the process of surrounding the compound. Some of the militia have fled. Others are remaining to take a stand. Some of the men are giving final farewell messages to their families.

3:59 am EST

The roads leading out of the Refuge have been blocked off. There is no way out.

4:00 am EST

It appears that cell communications have been jammed.

4:16 AM EST

I’m back in contact… Feds have still not moved in yet. Militia taking up positions.

4:24 am EST

Jason Patrick from the Refuge has reached out to KTVZ to say that the people in the Refuge want a peaceful resolution and do not want the FBI to come in guns blazing.

4:39 am EST

Communications with the compound continue to be difficult. Service continues to be sporadic.

4:49 am EST

Jason Patrick on the phone with the FBI which is claiming to offer “safe passage” through the front entrance to the Refuge.

5:03 am EST 5:22 am EST 6:00 am EST

No new updates. Signals from the refuge appear to be jammed.

5:15 am EST

THE BUNDY RANCH IS CALLING FOR EVERYONE TO CHANGE THEIR FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURES TO THE*?#?LIBERTYREVOLUTION?*picture of Lavoy Finicum. You can find the photo on our FB page.

5:32 am EST

Militia members are still in their positions. FBI still has refuge surrounded.

6:20 am EST

Jason Patrick has told the media at the entrance of the refuge that the militia is prepared to defend themselves.

6:38 am EST

A member of the media has entered the compound and is now embedded with the militia.

6:43 am EST

Militia at the Refuge just told media that LaVoy Finicum was unarmed when he was shot and that his personal firearm is still at the Refuge where he left it before leaving for the day.

6:45 am EST

Militia members told media that they will shoot to kill if the FBI launches an armed invasion into the compound. “This is armageddon”.

6:46 am EST

Confirmed: the militia has moved a front loader to block the road into the refuge. Jason Patrick is continuing to speak to reporters at the front entrance.

6:53 am EST

Multiple militia report FBI vehicles moving in… militia members moving to positions.

6:56 am EST

FBI MOVING IN ON ALL SIDES

6:57 AM EST

People at the compound overheard saying they hope they are not slaughtered like the people at Ruby Ridge and Waco. They are extending love and well wishes to one another.

7:01 AM EST

My connection has gone dead. Hoping for it to be restored ASAP.

7:36 am EST

FBI holding latest positions have not moved in further. More media arriving. No fighting to report at this point. Fed vehicles still at a distance with lights off. At least 5 media outlets on the scene, including CNN.

8:16 am EST

Everything at a stand still. Militia at the refuge are still angry over the murder of LaVoy and are in no mood to surrender.

9:12 am EST

Unfortunately, nothing new to report… I’m still checking in with my contacts but nothing else has happened. I’m sure the people at the refuge are getting tired from having been up all night. For those who made fun of them for asking for energy drinks early on, now we can see the sense in the request.

9:48 AM EST

Some of the militia have been able to eat breakfast and refuel with coffee. Media are walking around bugging the militia members to sign permission forms to use their faces on camera… a request that is not being met with much interest from the people who are preparing for a gun fight with federal agents.

10:31 am EST

Gunshots heard in the distance. Not sure who shot. Some speculation that other militia may have arrived.

10:44 am EST

No additional shots heard. Militia in position.

11:17 am EST

No significant developments. Some women chose to remain in the compound to fight along side the men.

11:20 am EST

Some media are leaving the area after having been warned off by the FBI. WKTVZ has posted that the FBI told them that they will be provided no protection. This is a bad sign. If the FBI is trying to get the media to leave, they must not want footage of what is going to happen.

11:49 am EST

Despite 6 witnesses who saw LaVoy Finicum get shot while he was unarmed, with his hands above his head, MSNBC is now reporting that FBI officials are claiming that LaVoy “jumped out of his vehicle brandishing a firearm and was shot and killed.” THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. Federal Authorities are also claiming that they do not know who fired the “shot or shots” that killed LaVoy. Shot or shots? They riddled the man with bullets. Eyewitnesses say he was shot 6 times, including 3 times after he had fallen to the ground dead.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of matt76 matt76.
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Holy crap….. Any more updates?

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I hate the feds , but it was a bad strategy taking over an installation . It puts more cards in the hands of the Nazi regime .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

FBI just held a news conference. Said they could come out peacefully. Not so sure I believe that but anyway. It seems the group at the refuge have been using you tube to get info out. Here is a link to an eyewitness account of the shooting yesterday.

There are several live feeds from the refuge that are being streamed as well. They don’t seem to operate long. They either buffer out or maybe they can only stream so much at one time.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

One guy is dead, and perhaps more to follow, and for what? What in the world did they think they were going to accomplish seizing that facility? That the Feds would turn over control of Federal lands to the States because these guys said so? None of the Western States are demanding it nor does the vast majority of the public see the current arrangement as a problem. Don’t get me wrong. I think most Federal land should be turned over to the States but most are oblivious that is even an issue.

Do they really think the two ranchers would be released from prison because these guys said so? Follow the Constitution they say but let’s have mob rule with us deciding who goes to jail or not rather than the courts. Sure there was a grave injustice done to those two ranchers but this isn’t how it gets fixed.

If folks in the rural West want changes concerning the role of the Federal govt on land issues, a good place to start would be by mounting a media campaign to educate and hopefully sway public opinion to their side. If what the Feds are doing is unconstitutional, then file suit in Federal courts as many times and in as any ways as needed to get their voices heard.

Much of the problem I think is that they are just so close to their issues that they have missed the big picture on how they might have gotten somewhere. Now they’re at the point that those who don’t leave in body bags will be going to jail.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

MB I have to agree. I’m not sure what they really thought they were going to accomplish or even what their real motive was. I mean the Hammond’s reported to prison, end of story. Were they coerced and intimidated into it? Most likely. If the folks at the refuge were going to do something for the Hammond’s then it should have been done before they were ever picked up. As you said MB the rest of the people/ states are not lobbying to get control of the land. Of course most of the land in question would wind up part of only a few ranches compared to the countless ranches across the state so why would many people care about it. Public education of the governments misdoings and backing by the states is the only way they will get support. I just pray it ends peacefully but I have a bad feeling it won’t and the repercussions could be devastating on both sides.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.