Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Report reveals ‘disturbing trend’ of brazen attacks against border security by gangs, drug and human traffickers

This will be the biggest problem we will have when the collapse happens and the SHTF. These gang members that are coming in now lived in rural areas in there countries and will go to rural areas to attack when the SHTF with the city gangs.

So you need to be ready and we all need to buy more ammo because this has been planned very well my friends.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/30/exclusive-report-reveals-disturbing-trend-brazen-attacks-against-border/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And most of the major media barely mentions this. Hopefully Fox will give this story plenty of exposure. Maybe then politicians will have to speak up too. Is there anything the illegals might do that would prompt the “progressives” to acknowledge open borders are not in the country’s interests?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I really think this is very well planned for what is coming. They are doing to many things at once! Keeping everyone’s eyes off the ball which is the financial problem we are having in this country.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The financial problem is a top problem for sure.
    However the illegals are also a top priority.

Between the criminal actions, the health risks, and every other issue involved, it’s another part of the feet of clay.
    And to some, even more important personally.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I think O has planned this to take the country down a little faster.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Whirlibird, I think O has planned this to take the country down a little faster.

I have to agree I think this is part of there agenda.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.