Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So how many cities of a million on up are there? I ask because how many will they need to hold down martial law on all the cities in the U. S.? Each city will be a war zone, they will have a hard time controlling the people.

I just think how hard they will have on South Florida which goes more then 80 miles long by 15 to 20 miles wide and over 10 million or more people down the east coast.. Florida has more then 20 million. This is just Florida.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Over 5 million in Phoenix alone ………that just one city , Tucson about another million …………all armed in a state thats heavily armed . My guess is that they would have to pick and choose because the manpower is not there , not to mention the LEO’s that are not stupid enough to even try to get something like that under control . Get that many pissed off , desperate , armed people together , they may go in ………….but it will turn out like the Debvaltsevo cauldron in Ukraine . They will end up cut off , and surrounded . Good thing about riots , they tend to burn themselves out fairly quickly ……………..hard to keep up the energy and emotion for long periods of time .

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

depends tolik…. in the times modern they had something to go back to if riot is only thing left…..

i hope you all have back up for this scenario… i just refurbished a lister genset from 1940 it is a hand crank start 8 kw unit i can run on veg oil…. or diesel all parts are so basic to make so far it is about 2L+ a little per hour of run time

just think how many would kiss ass to be in the “power area” food water sort of like the old days except the little freedom you give up to be safe…..and you need to have this shot and this rfid tag and have to work at what we tell you to do but you are free to vote to change things LOL

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Or like the even older days , they have it ……we take it away from them .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom is right. There are too many large cities for govt. to control via martial law in a collapse scenario. They were able to do it in Boston because it was only a single city and the public cooperated. People weren’t hungry and most of the city is considered reasonably safe. The black population is small by big city standards. Post-Katrina, New Orleans was substantially depopulated and so govt. wasn’t dealing with the entire population.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

All good points. It just seems to me that there are so many compliant people out there that many will just sit down and wait for the government to come help them. Remember that many Jewish people were loaded onto the trains with just a few guards controllling them.

How many people will act out is the $64000 question. I’m sure .gov has plenty of analysis that gives them the rough number. Another reason they want as many guns as possible out of the hands of people.

We also need to be on the alert for “militias” that will want to restore order in their vision with the absence of any government control.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Interesting you mention militias , that is a subject within itself , those people cover the entire spectrum . Some groups are strict constitutionalists , while others are not much more than redneck thugs , and you wouldnt want those guys in charge of leading a donkey down the grand canyon , and all have most likely been infiltrated by the feds . Look at what happened in Ukraine in the early stages , the militias were called up to protect their neighborhoods and towns , they had the same general goal which was to get the army out of the area ………………..but they didnt talk to each other , and as a result , there were a lot of times that militia groups were shooting at each other . Theoretically , if the government did break down to that degree , it would be a serious problem on a lot of levels . The motivations and goals would be all over the place .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik I agree that this will be the problem with the militias. Government has infiltrated them but I can say that the same has happen in the military were the militia groups join to become militias and train so the militias are in the military and will do the same to the military and turn on them and shoot each other. So this is the differentproblem then what happen in Ukraine.

A civil war in the U. S. will be a serious problem for the two sides. Can the government overcome this and win? I am not sure and think that they are not sure ether.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Let me put it too you this way , and this is what I tell gun control liberals or immigrants that dont understand the 2nd amendment .
    ” A group of people with guns , comes up against a group of people without guns , the group with guns make all the rules . On the other hand , if a group of people with guns comes up against another group of people with guns ….they are forced to negotiate “.
    Thats another reason why the US and USSR never launched at each other , because neither side would be left standing after . Its a deterrent that works .

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Eggzakly only forever or a very long time.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32130567 Our power grid South Africa goes down every week. : (

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, That maybe a good thing in the long run. You will be better prepared then us here. If we have the grid go down for 30 to 60 days or more we are toast! 90% will die and they know it.

I went with my wife to the market yesterday and when I got out of the car I told my wife look at everyone coming out and count how many bags of food they have. Well she only found one person with more then three bags of food so they are buying for two to three days of food only!

We came out with 20 bags of food. Why are they only buying 2 to 3 days of food well it is because 90% eat out and do not cook at home so when the SHTF they will not have any food at home.

Our government knows this. They know that when the turn off the grid they will kill off 90% of the population and that the other 10% are the preppers which they have plans to deal with us.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Your forgetting the law of unintended consequences ………out of that 90% of the people that die off , the friends and families of those the government depends on to do its dirty work will be among the dead . That is unavoidable in a number that high . That tends to change people’s outlook on who is responsible , the government may have a rude surprise coming .

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.