Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

The BLM lost with the Bundy Ranch now they are trying to take land in Texas.

if they thought they got a reaction in Nevada they are in for a big surprise in Texas. What are these morons thinking.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THey all need to loose their throne , the entire government needs to be replaced…………by any means .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I said it! The Bundy ranch was a test run, now they will keep the testing going on to see if the people get tired. This is the way these commies work.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They’re looking for a test case to make precedent with, to be able to legally force the people off the land regardless.

Someone’s gonna get hurt, and it’s gonna be the wrong people.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Whirlibird this will lead to something bigger. A Revolt, how big a am not sure but it will.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Yeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww lets do it !!!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

A friend of mine and I were talking a few years back about gov takeover and were they would start. He said if he were doing it he would start with the hardest targets first. If they could take Texas every other state would be a breeze in comparison. I hadn’t given it much thought since then but now, well maybe he was right. Now this isn’t Texas ego talking but they know the worst of the battle will be here. Our gun laws here are pretty light and we probably have the largest gun ownership per capita of any state. If there was a forceful take over news would spread quickly. If they didn’t take hard targets first they would never take them. I just don’t see how they think they can pull it off. There are more hunting licenses sold here each year than they have military and that isn’t even counting gun owners who don’t hunt. I pray it never comes to that. It would truly be a blood bath.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They know this matt76, they also know that to do it there will be blood. They are testing the grounds, if they can win in Texas with a fast win with some blood then they got the Country. They have known for a long time that there would be a blood bath.

Once they do that next will be every property!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It is starting to make more sense now why Obama has been trying to take Apache helicopters away from the National Guard. During the Bundy ordeal there was a no fly zone established over the area but the gov had Apaches overhead. The National Guard is our organized militia controlled by the Governer. Take away the states ability to match firepower and their job just got a whole lot easier. It may be a very hot summer in Texas.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, Just remember that we have all the weapons in the world but we couldn’t win 100% in Afghanistan and all they have is AK. So my point is that the people can win no matter what they have.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

A sneaky way to defete them , is if the states do a strawman sale of all state lands to the indian tribes , with the legal writing in place so that the land can be used by anybody , just belonging to the tribe on paper ……feds wont touch that .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.