Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/prepare-to-be-overrun/#post-44017

The only surprise to me is that the AP actually reported it for what it was – a carefully planned and orchestrated propaganda event. But they still rolled with the line that all the words of her letter to the Pope, and her remarks to reporters afterwards, were simply hers and hers alone – no coaching. Heck – EVERY little five year old talks like an adult with complete sentences, political awareness, etc. But I do have to give AP credit for at least reporting where it all came from.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

He is a religious leader , he has no credibility to me . How about cleaning up all the child molesters the Catholic church is rife with first . Or return all the riches they have stolen throughout the centuries from the backs of those they profess to serve . The Poop , I mean Pope , what a joke . Just Sayin .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The one think the Pope forgot to say is that this country was built by legal immigrants. All he said was that it was built by immigrants which is only 50% right.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I’m sorry – I’m not into bashing others’ religions (mine gets bashed plenty enough). But this story just defies logic – or at least any appearance of sensitivity and appropriateness. And we’re supposed to take this Pope seriously?!? He recently apologized for past destruction of Native Americans caused and/or facilitated by the Catholic Church, but then proceeded with the canonization of Father Junipero Serra anyway! He was the 18th century priest responsible for setting up the Catholic mission system in California. Effectively, “Gee – sorry our priests stood by and allowed Spanish soldiers to enslave and murder you Indians. But hey – Father Serra started the Catholic mission system down there in California at that time, so we’re gonna honor him by making him a saint – anyway.”

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Im a christian , but he has no place to go to our government and lecture us , we should not have even entertained it , separation of church and state . I’m not bashing religion , I;m pointing out hypocrisy of the vatican and their head salesman . Religion is a personal thing , keep it to ourselves , Christians cant seem to mind their own business , Muslims kill to inflict theirs on people , the Jews dont do either one , they stay to themselves and dont give a hoot about converts or spreading their faith , hats off to them for it .
    Another thing I’m getting tired of hearing , is that this country was built by immigrants .This country was created from subjects of the British crown . America was not created by the 13 french colonies , not russians , not mexican , not chinese , it was created by the 13 BRITISH colonies . Another thing people dont want to point out , is that up until recently in our history , we had quotas for immigration to keep our culture and ethnic balance intact , some people were just not allowed in for any reason . It was better that way . Every nation has immigrants , but they dont make the country . They contribute to the nation , only if they assimilate , and reject their own culture in favor of the adopted nations culture and customs , otherwise they are a liability , as Europe is quickly finding out . Host countries dont owe anybody moving in anything , and have a right , and justification to be intolerant if the people moving in refuse to blend .
    GS,
    As far as the indians go , they were too busy fighting each other to cooperate against a common enemy , we are not exactly talking Aztec and Mayan empires here , more like countless small tribes generally uncooperative with each other. Just Sayin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.