Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Posting this here as mentioned in another post ‘Man Trap’ – in case you don’t happen to see that one.
    These have all sorts of defense uses and come in hard plastic, stainless steel, colors (plastic), but some of the stainless steel sizes. lengths etc are truly wicked. Food for your imagination. We use them many ways here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Something tells me that could hurt…A LOT!! Just looked at the ones that the SS was 5 inchs long.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They’ve used similar for years in the northern regions to discourage bears.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Installed several of these at my girls house , the dove are dumb as dirt , and will nest anywhere , plus they are ver dirty . Spent a weekend doing community service by killing all the mockingbirds in the area with a pellet gun . Everybody sleeps better now . I hate mockingbirds with every fiber of my existence , and try to wing a few , so they  cant get away from the neighborhood cats . Found a few piles of feathers and ” scraps ” in the alley .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.