Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Interesting video with InfoWars on has the CDC, CIA, weaponized Ebola!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

More than a little scary. If what they were talking about is true the release was the most evil act in history.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The World’s Bloodiest History -Joseph Cummins. There’s always room for a new definition of serial killing. Vlad Dracule

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Yes very scary! I think that the Russians and the Chinese have done the same.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I read back in the begining of the epidemic Africans were blaming the virus on injections given by the CIA. At the time I ignored the complaints as it sounded ridiculous. Now I’m not so certain, there are so many non-coincidental events.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes 74, These non-coincidental events maybe very coincidental. What I mean is they are always planed for a reason. It maybe that they want to take the attention away from something else that is a problem for them and have the media looking at something like the Ebola.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The problem with all the ebola conspiracies is the threat.
    The cia may screw up, and often surprisingly bad.

But to intentionally let a bug go that they have no control of, that falls to the absurd.

May as well blame the kgb.
    At least their plan could include western doctors spreading it when they go home.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Whirlibird, Another country like the kgb or the Chinese can let it out and blame the cia or the cia may screw up.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I remember a Nova pbs episode about the secret research. To even call those places labs was ridiculous. They were apartment buildings where people lived. its amazing they didn’t kill a million of their own people with such incompetence. Even so there were accidents like the bubonic place release. They covered it up. If Ken Alibek hadn’t defected and written his book it might still be hidden.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, If PBS was involved it was altered information in some manner. They have never done a straight forward piece of journalism since their inception.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.