Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well this is an interesting article on Off Grid Survival. It looks like Bloomberg is trying to do gun control on a local level.

http://offgridsurvival.com/billionaires-buy-gun-control/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Jeff Cooper had something to say about gun bans back in 1994 in the video series “Liberty’s Teeth”

Basically he said, they can enact any bans and waiting periods they want, I have mine.

Here’s another video from 1997

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The very essence of progressivism on display. It’s all about incrementalism. Keep pounding away getting little changes slowly but surely. Progressives, take the long view on these issues. They know they can’t succeed quickly or in one giant leap. There goals are generational. How many young people after being indoctrinated in the state schools will look at gun control as a common sense safety issue.

Jeff Cooper brings an interesting perspective. His words ring true today as they did in 1997.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Long term their plan could create some unintended consequences. For one, all the hispanics getting the vote are not going to go along with this. It will push national right to carry laws through both houses. More States will pass or add 2nd adm. law into their consitution’s. People will move out of restrictive States just like they moved out of the cities. Hopefully someone will sue them for attempting to violate the civil rights of millions of citizens.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I did a post on my blog about I-594 here in Washington. If you care to read it, it is here…..

This bill essentially kills the gun trade completely. The way that the bill is written, even employees of an FFL dealer cannot touch the firearm to put it on the shelf, customers cannot touch anything unless they do a transfer, and you cannot even let someone touch or fire your guns unless you are at a licensed firing range.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

My friends the long term planning is not called progressivism, they want you to call it that, but it is a plan that is very old. It is really called Communism, they like the word progressive because it sounds like they are the future to young kids but it is Communism.

They need to take our guns away to win so gun control is there goal. They have many plans to do it and when one of there plans fails they go to plan b or c or d and so on. They never give up.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Freedom and we shall not either!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t know about Gates, but I have read that Bloomberg has armed guards protecting him 24/7. I have no use for hypocrites, especially rich ones.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

More progressives commit suicide with unregistered guns…? They really are hypocrites. They can’t ban machetes or automobiles. I’ve come to the conclusion the Democrats are anti-technology. When Obama says you didn’t build that, the government did, it means they want to possess it without working for it. Give us your wealth. Guns frighten them. I wonder why. LOL

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

:( you know at one point i was considering the idea that it was possible they are using reverse psychology to sell guns.

Its no secret what prohibition does for profit.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of pitty
    pitty
    Survivalist
    member2

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>They need to take our guns away to win so gun control is there goal

That’s the truth, they know that the system will get on it’s knees and armed civilians are harder to control and to enslave.
    On the contrary, they will also defend themselves from that peace of s#it, and this is dangerous for any Government no matter where.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It may be hypocrisy for them but that’s not even a glimmer of a thought to them. People don’t exist except to control and use for men like Bloomberg. Whatever the end game is in their mind it can’t be achieved if the population has guns. They are also scared of losing their power if the population uses it’s weapons against them. The US could have a new system in one day if people were united. It’s one of the reasons there is pressure to control Internet content. If 100,000 armed men meet at the mall in front of the capital tomorrow with a unified idea, no one could prevent them from doing anything they wanted to do. Right now the fact that gun owners are peaceful and law abiding holds everything together. If the population were to be incited to violence on a large scale it’s game over.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.