Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

In a SHTF why would the cartel want to come here? There will be no one buying drugs. Everyone here will be looking for food and ammo. I do not think anyone will come here. It maybe the other way were everyone heads to Mexico.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Free,
    Drug sales are about turf. The more you control the more you sell. Dealers will not pack up shop if SHTF and there is no money. They will simply switch to whatever currency is being used, sex, guns, food and supplies. They will be trying to survive too. They also will not believe the collapse will last forever. When whatever gov rises out of the ashes the cartels will want to be in place. Maybe even negotiate into a new government position. Senior Cartel, Governor of Ciudad de Don Juan.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, Matt,
    There is no way to know what will occur. The Mexican army might invade Texas, who can say for sure.

whirly,
    The northeast is full of immigrants and not everybody is getting along so well. This isn’t just about the border states, when the shooting starts it is going to be who is black, white or brown. Everyone will seem like criminal because of all the shooting and looting. It’s not going to matter who shows up in front of you, you’re not going to trust them.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Whirlibird, I think in a SHTF the residents with no laws to stop them will start doing something. If immigrants start coming over in large amounts the residents will start the war there.

The immigrants do not have a change against the residents. Even if the immigrants are armed the residents are almost all hunters or just well with a rifle or gun. The immigrants are not every good with guns except at close range.

I dare say the numbers will be against the border residents, it doesn’t take many to keep someone’s head down and burn them out.

And they will still come, even in a shtf situation, we have more here.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Free, Matt,<br>

whirly,<br>
    The northeast is full of immigrants and not everybody is getting along so well. This isn’t just about the border states, when the shooting starts it is going to be who is black, white or brown. Everyone will seem like criminal because of all the shooting and looting. It’s not going to matter who shows up in front of you, you’re not going to trust them.

Over the years I dealt with a fair number of immigrants, and even they hated illegals generally,

Yes there is definitely going to be a division on race/color, but there already is. Always has been always will be. Rightly or wrongly.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“This is not a humanitarian crisis. It is a predictable, orchestrated and contrived assault on the compassionate side of Americans by her political leaders that knowingly puts minor illegal alien children at risk for purely political purposes,” said the statement released by the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers”

“Certainly, we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to America without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government,” the officers said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/ex-border-agents-immigrant-flood-orchestrated/#YAspwSpQLu4Kbf4p.99

“There is nothing and no underhanded, down low tactic these shitbags will not try” Malgus

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 I agree with all of your post. They will do everything to take this country down, even use children from other countries. They are no words for this. Shitbags is a nice word for them. Total criminals.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

My real feelings require censorship.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirl, 74, free, Matt, everyone else…

When a nation is being invaded, like ours is and has been, at first the invaders lay low, keep quiet and try to blend in/get along. When their numbers grow, they start demanding stuff from the host country. Then come the demonstrations, etc. Remember when the illegals were marching en masse a couple years ago out West? Waiving Mexican flags, etc? (Until someone told them that waiving the Mexican flag in our faces – here in the United States – was a bit more ballsy than folks were willing to put up with…. then they switched to the US flag… yeah, you ain’t foolin nobody)… next step is low grade conflict, followed by outright hostilities…

I saw a graph once. More a chart. Showed all the nations on earth, the percentage of the population made up by indigenous people, the percentage of “others” and the current state of that nation. Those nations which were made up of indigenous people, largely homogenous, were at peace. As the percentage of “others” in the population increased, the level of hostilities rose. The magical number appeared to be 40%. Any nation not ruled by a dictatorial asshat who kept order with an iron hand that had a population of 40% “other” was either dealing with low-grade conflict or outright civil war. Selco’s area was included in that list.

Race has always played a part in the United States, for good or ill. Once there is no clear ethnic majority here in the US, we will be primed for outright hostilities. (and for those interested, whites – the largest ethnic group in the US – are sitting right at 65% or so… )

Once outright hostilities break out, how you look will be your uniform. Not advocating it or agreeing with it, just saying that that is the way it will be. Anyone not of your ethnic group will be an “other” – not to be trusted at the very least and treated as a hostile at the very worst. There will be exceptions, as there is always an exception. But the exception will not prove the rule, nor will it be common. Anyone caught working with “them” by the “us” crowd will be viewed as a collaborator at best, and a traitor at worst, no matter who they are. It can go several different ways, and probably will, and I don’t think it will be the new normal… eventually things will shake out. But folks will tribe up. Anyone not in your tribe is just SOL…

The ethnic gangs will be an issue. Personally, I think they should be wiped out. But, that’s just me. They don’t gang up because they’ve been overtaken by a sudden attack of ethnic pride and civic virtue… they gang up because it’s easier to intimidate your victims, screen out “others” and eventually force the “others” from your entire area… they have no morals or ethics at all, are completely ruthless and will think nothing of killing you and your family. If they can’t kill you, they have no problem burning your house down around your ass…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Malgus, we are in agreement there.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.