Tagged: , ,

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

White knight gas will be up 10 cents by the end of the weekend

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

I knew this day would come. I have known since we withdrew our troops in 2011 that eventually the Iraqi “state” would go the way of South Vietnam–complete with panicked helicopter evacuations from a US embassy and desperate people mobbing the embassy (coming soon).

Let’s hope those Iranian troops (2 battalions as of now), as well as non radical Iraqis (Shiites, Kurds, and Sunnis alike) in Iraq can help keep some of the radical Sunni terrorism in check. I really fear Iraq (at least large parts of it) turning into a terror state and being a launching point for another 9/11 or worse.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tsar Alexander, You are right about it turning into a terror state and the next launch will come from there. It will be an EMP attack on us or many small suitcase nuclear bombs going off in the big cities.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tsar,
    What I fear is that Turkey throws in with ISIS and so does Saudi Arabia to support the Sunni and Iran supports The Shiites and it keeps going that way until all the Islamic countries have skin in the game. Then someone bumps into Israel and it grows bigger and unconstrained.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, This looks like what will happen, Kuwait may get taken over again! O may create a bigger war then we have ever seen there. Middle East will be on fire. We get in one way or another.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

screw em ………..let them kill each other off ….good riddance .

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I was surprised how quickly this became a big huge mess in the last few days. I have a friend who flies over there with one colleague, 2 security guys and one fixer. He is a journalist and they don’t even have access to the green zone so they will stay north of Baghdad.. pretty crazy.

Tolik, I don’t think its that easy. If you let them just have their place you have a huge breeding ground for terrorists. With the oil Iraq has that might be even bought by nations who don’t care about those terrorists they can raise money for their jihad. What might come after this would make 911 look like nothing.

Unfortunately I believe we will see something very similar happening in Afghanistan as well. The updates I hear from friends on the ground over there are far from encouraging…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

Ask yourself why a man would hate so much as to come half way around the world to kill you while martyring himself? How little does he have to lose so that life means nothing in a promise of a better afterlife….then look at your own country…… scary how similar it looks… Ask yourself what has to be done so that one does value your life enough to not want to do this and that is the place to start.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Namelus,
    People can be taught to believe anything, Paticularly when you start with children (whole tread there by itself).
    Plato’s allegory of the cave is a perfect analogy used by governments & media to control the thinking of the populous.

“Plato has Socrates describe a gathering of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall by things passing in front of a fire behind them, and begin to designate names to these shadows. The shadows are as close as the prisoners get to viewing reality. He then explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall do not make up reality at all, as he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the mere shadows seen by the prisoners.”

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Too many different fractions are involved there, and simply it is one big mess. It reminds me to the wars at the Balkans region. Several different wars with lot of atrocities, all connected in one big mess.
    And lot of influences from the many sides (outside). At the end nobody wins, everybody loses.

In do not see some WWIII starting from all of that, but there can be start of something that can create lot of new terrorist attacks all around the world, bringing more chaos in already chaotic situation.

It is simply wrong what they doing and trying to make there. Pure evil.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

74 is right , look at history and brainwashing by the state or church . Hitler did this with the Hitler youth , muslims do it ….they all do it to a degree . My Russian sweety told me of her experience when she left the Soviet Union , it was disheartening for her to look around at the West , and realize that everything she was taught and told was total bullshit , and through her and other Russians , I have had the same experience with our brand of lies .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, This is nothing new to the communist. That is the way they work,lies and brainwash. The problem is that in the end you can’t brainwash anyone to long. Everyone will find the truth. Brainwashing doesn’t work!

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The airport in Bagdad is under attack. Runways cratered. Predictions of a stand in Bagdad were wishful thinking.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Moving into postion San Antonio Class amphibious transport dock.

Aircraft: Four CH-46 Sea Knight helicopters or two MV-22 Osprey tilt rotor aircraft may be launched or recovered simultaneously. The ship’s hangar can store 1-2 aircraft.

Vietnam style evacuation underway. Cut and run.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.