Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

It gets better. I saw earlier that Iranian Revolutionary Guard have been deployed to areas within Iraq after they were asked to help.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr Red,
    Ya exactly, and the Kurds capture Kirkuk and loads of tanks. This will incite Turkey as well. Hard to tell what is going to happen.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Obamor has always known this was going to happen guys, it is his plan! If you study everything Obamor has done in the middle east it has been all for Al Qaeda even the prisoner exchange Bergdahl for five Al Qaeda prisoners. Look at Benghazi! Look at what Obamor did with Egypt, Afghanistan. Obamor is turning in all of what we have done and all the blood we lost there for what? Obamor does not care.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom I agree with you completely. He has destabilized the whole area on purpose. Doing a damgood job at it here as well.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Gents I won’t disagree about what Zero has done, but I dare say that he has less to do with the decision process and planning than Mickey Mouse.

Soros and company have his strings just flying and he dances the jig they call.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlybird,
    Obambi no doubt takes orders, but he is the President and technically in charge. I wish the NSA would release his phone call records.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Obamor would not have a problem with giving Al Qaeda more power and maybe Obamor has a deal with them to give them all the middle east for an EMP attack on us so Obamor can stay in power. Who knows! But I wouldn’t put it pass Obamor.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

They should have dropped Bush1 by parachute in Bagdad to replace Bergdahl. 1991 remembered as a pipe dream in the Arabian Nights.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I feel sorry for common folks getting killed there and suffering. Folks who do not give s..t what fraction is where and who is who, they just want to live normally.

It is one big mess there, and simply do not see any good outcome.

Yea, agree with point that lot of blood is lost there, and it looks like it was for nothing, it is much worse now with this fanatics.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The facts are the Obama has given more power to Al Qaeda even in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and all the middle east and parts of Africa. He has never liked Israel.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Why would Obama not like Israel? Perhaps it’s because they do what they say. Or is it their harsh treatment of illegal aliens? Or their steadfast refusal to bow to any external pressure. Why would he not like Israel? Because it is everything he is not.

And if you think this is bad, what until he surrenders Afghanistan.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I see all of this as the beginning of WWIII. Al Qaeda will have bases all over the middle east and with the five we just let go they will have all there bases covered. Al Qaeda will hit us next since O will let them right on in.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

The surrounding of Israel by her enemies has a lot of biblical ramifications, too. This will get bigger, I’m sure of it. Well, not a lot we can do about it on an individual basis. We’ve just got to wait and see. I will be keeping an eye on this!

Good thing Barak Hussein Osama and the eco-fascists stopped us from becoming energy self-sufficient huh? Now we can buy our oil from Jihadists! Yay!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

And Selco, you’re right, these poor people have suffered more than enough… and now it continues with renewed violence on an even larger scale.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.