Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The vehicle will be the way to go for all terrorist. Cheap, easy to get and can kill many.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Hows that gun control working over there ?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Not so good in Spain. Did you see the police on TV they were carrying hand guns. The terrorist have it made there.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

But the Judge in Ohio certainly got the better of his attacker with a handgun. Betcha that idiot didn’t expect the judge to be carrying. I feel awful that the judge was hit, but I love the story otherwise, because the more people that are carrying and take down assailants of any variety, the better in America. I know it’s been seen here before, but despite being hilarious I love the following simply because it’s what should be happening all over the nation in such circumstances:

And then there are these other scenarios. Yes, they’re fun(ny) to watch, but in reality we also need to literally have more and more of this, and for it to become better and better known and understood as the norm, not a “right wing extremist” position – just a commonly exercised right, period. We are not like any other country, and we need to stop trying to be. The founders had it right, overall – by including the 1st through 10th but NOT the 16th and 17th Amendments. Now back to the subject at hand:

Slight mistake in this one – DON’T put on flip-flop slippers first! But otherwise…. ;-)

etc., etc., etc….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.