Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

lock your weapons up and safe storage your paintball ammo… they are now considered fire arms…

Supreme Court Hearings – Christopher Dunn v. Her Majesty the Queen Case # 35599 Christopher Dunn v. Her Majesty the Queen (November 5, 2014) At issue is whether an airgun is a “firearm” or a “weapon” within the meaning of section 2 of the criminal code.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Better arrest everyone carrying a sharpened stick as well. They want to make the world safe for zombies.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Pretty soon you wont be able to fart without a license in canada.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I love it here in Wyoming.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

This is pretty ridiculous… want to hear some more crazy laws? In Thailand you get as much prison time for carrying pepper spray as if you would rape someone… Makes sense? Not!

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

KOS, let us know how that court case comes out. Sounds like another instance of carrying a point to an illogical extreme. Next thing you know, they’ll ban little boys from having toy guns and water pistols.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

yeah whirl till dec 24 then you are screwed in us because of treaty you signed with UN over firearm control. the idea republican politicians will save you from this is a farce as you know, because no matter who you vote you get the same master in a different suit.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/14/christmas-eve-to-deliver-u-n-gun-control-treaty-and-it-has-some-pro-firearm-advocates-in-the-u-s-worried/

plus side in canada getting new relaxed restricted carry ( handguns) laws and did not sign treaty

if you think no way just remeber what excuse they used to attack libya… thats right a kinetic action for UN.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

namelus, It will not happen. That would start a civil war that Obama can’t win. It is a direct change of the Constitution which will be the war he can’t handle.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Namelus,
    Our state constitution has some very specific things to say about that.
    The UN can go pound sand.

So can the US gov if they try that.
    They’ll miss our oil, coal and highways, as well as other items.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

freedom wrote:
    namelus, It will not happen. That would start a civil war that Obama can’t win. It is a direct change of the Constitution which will be the war he can’t handle.

Damn Straight!

If that goes through,
    Cue the REVOLUTION!!!

Lame Duck Season is IN!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Whirlibird…..

Wyoming? I used to live in Casper back up the hill from KVOC radio station off Beverly St. when I was a kid.

After looking at a Google map, I guess I should add that it was before KVOC radio tower was moved…… It used to be kiddy corner-ish to Fairdale Elementary school.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Hi, Namelus. The Canadian government quietly shelved the Bill C-42 (Common Sense Firearm Licensing Act) after the Ottawa shootings. Owning a legal handgun in Canada involves a lot of paperwork and regulation. That will not be changing soon: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/25/bill-c-42-gun-laws-ottawa-shooting_n_6046966.html.

I agree with the statement, “no matter who you vote you get the same master in a different suit.” The statists on the left and the statists on the right will just give you more government. The left statist will give you more crony labor and the statists on the right more crony capitalism. Neither serve up autonomy, freedom or liberty.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Interestingly enough, they still allow gold prospectors to carry a side arm while in the bush for predators if you go for your restricted.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Great! My favorite paintball fields up North will probably have to shut down!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.