Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ok so I was joking about the camp, Chester got it anyway. There’s no way they can move millions of people to camps, not even thousands or hundreds. The US would implode when people found out what was happening.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The Mexican border is a joke , one could cross easily there . Martial law is unattainable in this country , the man power is not there and the population is armed , not to mention a lot of the people called upon to enforce it will refuse , then civil war starts . Like Russia attempting to control that size population with nazi law , yeah , good luck !!!!!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Sir I agree no way the camps will work! They would have a bigger war than any war we have ever seen.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Gents, it would be the “almost war”.

Of the nearly 700, 000 active duty LE, how many do you think would do more than get in their cars and head home?
    HSA? ATF?
    If they showed up, again how many would go home sick?
    If they all showed up and the deputized every janitor, clerk and pencil pusher, do you really think they have the same chance a junebug does against a windshield?

This is long term, one at a time, neighbor snitching neighbor.

Cops may not be MIT material, but they’re not entirely stupid either.
    They can overwhelming odds not in their favor.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Cops are all unionized. They don’t have to think. But if they did, they ought to think about mass firings and layoffs. They would be all federalized into martial law storm troopers when shtf …. Issued mp5s and body armor. Like Gotham.

It became to expensive here to employ a lot of cops to run metal detectors and guard public buildings (stupid state mandates) so they shifted them to the state payroll. All it does is make them very overpaid security.

Occasionally they have a drill to form up into a posse. One armored vehicle, one posse, one swat team, All the different depts.

Who eventually pays for this little army. No One. Long term benefits are going down the drain. But they don’t know it. Only the accountant shadows know how fudged the books are to keep the charade going.

Promises promises and the shtf…. all broken. No more miss american pie..

Most cops are bright enough not to bite the hand that feeds them. Do gun confiscation bullet checks in guns…. its going to get ugly.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Cops are all unionized? Really, I’d like to see the numbers on that.
    Cause in not one of the four departments I worked for were we union.

All federalized? Youre kidding right?
    Little secret, most cops can’t stand the feds.
    Secondly, our “contract” is with the city, county or state depending on which agency. The feds have zero control over local LE, they can request assistance but it does not have to be given.
    And if you think local LE is just going to sit back and be put under some federal umbrella, you obviously don’t know many cops.

That “posse” is because of a mutual assistance agreement, that way not one dept has to foot the bill, and it gives a wider diversity of knowledge, the local officer can put forth info that someone from elsewhere can’t. It also gives a wider jurisdictional authority to the officers involved, any one of them can make an arrest while a part of the task force, not just the one in his own area.

You may want to do a little more research. Call down to your local PD and do a ride-along or two, get some real answers from real cops. You may be surprised.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Whirlibird… where do you live again?
    oh yeah, west of the Miss.
    Do a ride slong. That would be awesome but …. completely impossible.
    State claims them first. This is Cuomo Land. All kinds of agencies operating. You are right about the resistence to the state. Otherwise 20,000 people would have been in a camp almost immediately. They don’t have enough cops to arrest all the new Gun felons.
    Some plan would have to be implemented for martial law. And there’s a plan for everything here. A plan for me and thee. No one gets ignorned or forgotten. The state keeps endless records. If I get stopped for a broken tail light my registration will be checked out to the last didgit while I sit there for 45 minutes. One trip to the gun store for a gun, a call to the state for a social history. Spotless of course.
    Yes they will sit back, but…. how far is the question. In ML your contract is void if higher authority so chooses. Executive orders etc. The scariest thing on the planet in a national emergency. I thought everybody realized what zero is doing. Dangerous stuff.
    I’m not a cop but one year there was a fight over who would head a local parade. The state police or the local cops. It went to court. Yup, it went to court. lol

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We can look at this another way as well , they want it because they FEAR us , and with good reason . They need to keep fearing us , and we the people need to keep making them afraid .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that in some states that are anti gun you may get the governors to order the police to help the fed but like Whirlibird said I do not think were there Republican governors that they would order there police to be federalize.

I see this happening the same way with the military and even in the lower rank of the DHS. In a Civil unrest all the agencies will have problems and turnovers. This is why O is getting grayer hair by the day.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I don’t see anything happening unless there are riots, and then LE will be very busy dealing with the element they should be concerned with anyway.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Gander Mountain in Ny selling it …. 1000 rounds – $500

ouch. Business is business. Never let a good reason to increase prices go to waste.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hmmm… that wouldn’t happen to be the one on Colvin Blvd, would it?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Supply and demand again , every time the idiots try to ban or regulate something , it starts a panic . During every panic , expect high prices and empty shelves . What the communists dont understand is that they actually help create MORE gun owners , every time they do this , even some liberals start to buy a gun .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The tips haven’t gone up yet but the supply is getting squeezed. Shipping is falling way behind.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.