Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well looks like this is the plan to start banning ammo. Gun control didn’t work so lets ban ammo, the test has started. They will not stop here my friends. This is the beginning of the all out plan to ban guns. We all need to contact your congress fast to stop this, The NRA has started working on stopping this too.

ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/26/obama-to-ban-bullets-by-executive-action-threatens-top-selling-ar-15-rifle/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And Hillary isn’t likely to reverse O’s ban. Once again my son is right. He’s usually ahead of me on where things are going.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Our civil rights are being assaulted on several fronts!

http://home.nra.org/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hey see everyone at one of the camps.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

74, I’m laughing through the tears

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’ll have to pass on the camps guys. I filled out the forms to renew my Canadian passport this afternoon.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, you do know you can’t take your guns to Canada, they have these laws for years now.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Aye comrade there be no escape when they announce the American Union. Canada, USA, & Mexico under one flag.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If it came down to it and the choice was a FEMA camp without guns or Canada without guns, I’ll go with Canada. I can be there in a couple hours. My first choice however is to stay right where I am.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Aye comrade there be no escape when they announce the American Union. Canada, USA, & Mexico under one flag.

It is hard to fathom how anyone could possibly think that is a good idea. Mexico has absolutely nothing that the US and Canada need, and quite frankly I don’t see what gain there would be in merging Canada and the US.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well Mtb, When was the last time you heard a good idea from the Federal Government?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think economic collapse will happen first , that more often than not triggers strong nationalism ” the hell with the world , look out for number 1 ” . Look at all the fascist governments that popped up in the 1930’s .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

This looks to me like they plan to start martial law in the US with an economic breakdown. What a frugged up country !

(rolling my eyes)

The Democrats appear to be making the case for communism as a cure all. More of the same poison. Immigrants – gun confiscation – medical nationalization – rewriting the Constitution.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>If it came down to it and the choice was a FEMA camp without guns or Canada without guns, I’ll go with Canada. I can be there in a couple hours. My first choice however is to stay right where I am.

If you had a warrant for Camp Obama and you tried to escape the US …. they would arrest you at the border. super surveillance. I haven’t had any problem with Niagara Falls to Canada but anything from the St Lawrence on in Northern Ny to 87 is very policed and sometimes unpleasant. Just heavy traffic I suppose going to Montreal and Toronto. When stopped in Canada you don’t have any right to refuse a search. I have one of those 4 ID licences (enhanced) and what a crock they are. The last time the “american border guard” treated me like I was an iraqi trying to smuggle myself and family into the US. But I deserved it. I smiled. It made him suspicious of me. He could have pulled me out of the vehicle and planted my face on the pavement for that. Always try to join the longest line. LoL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.