Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The two poles have increased in coverage of ice by a lot! Also in this report it looks like for the last 19 years there has been no change at all, 0 zero nanda none so which spelling do you want! Global cooling maybe coming, and there is 0, zero sea level going up, since the poles are increasing in ice the sea level maybe going down. Where is Al Gore?

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3763417712001/artic-meltdown-myth/?intcmp=obmod_ffo&intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

http://portal.aoos.org/arctic.php

Alaska Ocean Observing System

Whatever you do, please don’t rely on MSM for any meaningful analysis. With a bit of fiddling with the data available at the link above, you can draw your own conclusions. MSNBC, CBS, Fox, PBS; all great for entertainment, but don’t count on any of them for truthful reporting. Always remember, they actually sell advertising; that is their primary business.

If you really are interested in polar ice, you might find this interesting. It doesn’t delve into the issue of causation (which is a political hot potato), but it provides analysis of data and a view into future Arctic shipping routes.

http://m.pnas.org/content/110/13/E1191.full

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I can say the same for all the global warming science, all has if in them and they have not had ant proof of anything.

The Earth goes though cycles and there has been no one in the science field that has any proof at all. Also like O the global warming group have been caught in many lies including many emails. Al Gole has become a multi-millionaire because of it, last estimate is over $100 million dollars rich because of all the investments in green companies.

I say that the global warming group are very fishy!

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

Dude, you’re turning a practical scientific matter into a political matter. The methodology for measuring ice thickness doesn’t change, regardless of whether you are democrat, republican, or worship the flying spaghetti monster. That’s kind of the nice thing about science: it’s basic process is open to all, and is generally based on observable, measurable, and reproducible evidence. When you don’t agree with their data or their methodology, then collect your own data using your own methodology; just be prepared to defend both (which is standard in the scientific community).

I can’t speak for Al Gore or O (I assume you mean Obama), but then again I couldn’t care less about them because they are both crooked politicians. However, my dislike for them doesn’t change the fact that there is observable and measurable evidence that does show receding ice in the Arctic Ocean. Again, it’s not political… until you get to arguing over regulations and associated tax policies. At this point most folks toe their party line regardless of any facts. Humans are pretty predictable, which is good for political parties.

Back to my main gripe… you can count on the MSM to feed you B.S. Fox News is no different than any of them. If you want anything closely resembling scientific “truth”, you’re going to have to dig a lot deeper than MSM.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Regardless of what the MSM pulls from the data – this picture and article speak the truth.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/12/30/stuck-in-our-own-experiment-leader-trapped-team-insists-polar-ice-is-melting/

Guess this team got caught with their proverbial “theory shorts” down – if they had only prepared for the cyclic nature of the weather that’s been that way for eons maybe it wouldn’t have happened. But no – because they close mindedly believed that there was no way that they would have gotten frozen in will all this “truthful” data showing the extreme melting…

I’ve watched the Goracle’s movie and did my own research and my personal opinion is that the entire global warming/cooling/climate change/carbon footprint is one of the biggest wizard of oz tricks there has been and ever will be. Billions and billions have been made by mandating all these changes due to that greenhouse gas poison that the plants of the world just happen to thrive on. Does anyone realize how ridiculous it sounds to classify C02, something all human and animal life expel, as a detriment to the earth? Hell, with all the food shortages around the planet we need more carbon dioxide to facilitate plant growth.

Will the poles melt? Have no idea, but it was much less in the past when there was a prolonged warming stage. Otherwise, these guys wouldn’t have built these and been able to farm. The following cooling period chased them out.

http://archaeology.about.com/od/vikings/qt/eastern_settlement.htm

Sounds like somewhat of a cycle to me.

Don’t get me wrong, if we can use solar instead of burining coal and it’s cheaper then I’m all about it – I’m just not going to drink the kool-aid because a bunch of unproven theories are tossed around by the big heads. Lord knows how many times they’ve been wrong since the creation (or should I say “appearance”) of mankind.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Sounds like somewhat of a cycle to me.

Don’t get me wrong, if we can use solar instead of burining coal and it’s cheaper then I’m all about it – I’m just not going to drink the kool-aid because a bunch of unproven theories are tossed around by the big heads.

Bang on.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

chris.alaska, The truth is the(Global warming groups) where all sending emails by the 100’s telling each other to lie and coverup the truth. This was very well documented. You may want to call it political dude but the left have made it that way dude! They want everyone to think the world is ending when dude it is not! Also dude since the 1970’s these left wing global warming dudes have said that Florida was going under water in the year 2000 RIGHT DUDE! It’s not happening! The problem dude is that the scientific community is political so all the info you are reading is as bad or with more lies then Fox News is. The want green products and know the oil is run by the right.

Dude you say”you’re turning a practical scientific matter into a political matter.” How much more political is it that the president is a green backer of all these companies that the government has given tons of money and have lost it all. How much more political is it to have the president put his left wing global warming people in all the agencies that control all this data you are talking about? How much more political do you really want it to be. All the scientific agencies are run by these political groups including the U. N. Dude.

If you like to believe in the these government agencies then you must also believe in all of O’s lies. O does control all of these agencies, look at all the lies we have been feed by NSA, IRS, the Attorney General and the President.

The scientific community has less the 100 years of studies of global warming and for every study there is another one that contradicts the other. So dude believe what you like but I have not seen global warming here in South Florida for the last 55 years, we are still getting about the same weather, not much rise in the ocean ether.

So who is really the liers? Well the one’s that have been caught already! Liers do not change.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Novus Ordo, Right now target, it is all an oz trick! The most political are the global warming group! Also Obama has been pushing green products since the beginning so how much more political do you want it to be! And the question is who controls all the appointments to all of these government agencies? O!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.