Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, YES! They don’t truth Arizona!

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Wow!  That is truly scary.  I can’t believe they are trying to sell this as a cost savings.  Maybe they need the money because Michelle O has another trip planned.  Just saw where 2 day stay at hotel in China was $222,000.  Hope she got some points to trade in for later stays.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They fear the Confederate Territory of Arizona , it wont stop Johnny Reb . There are some states that they are going to have a severe problem with , because the people will not roll over ………Arizona is one of them . We have been very militant to the government on many issues , plus one of the most gun friendly states in the union ( union ….nasty word , tastes like **** to say it )

Texas secedes , Arizona will follow her lead , as will Alaska is my guess .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They keep it up, Wyoming may be right there also.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I hope you are right, if Texas secedes I hope Florida will too if not I am moving to Texas.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

LOL , I think Texas will be getting a lot of grey kepi’s from all over the C.S and U.S if they do that .

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlibird , perhaps a western block of state forming a new republic , then we can put a wall around Kalifornia , to keep them OUT .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Fellas I’d watch my 6 on this one. Obama is a bozo but not an idiot. With all the blatant overstepping that has been going on something is amiss. Why would he start a fight he can’t win. This administration has been notorious for distractions. Somebody gets in trouble a CIA agent gets caught with a prostitute. Obama starts taking heat and General gets caught in an affair. I would watch the backfield. He is trying to slip something by.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 they are testing the grounds!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

If he is, I hope he likes getting bit. He is poking a very lightly sleeping giant that is very grumpy when he wakes up.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Personally I think something is going to go down and the feds don’t want any governors to have air power.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Like a collapse of the economy!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

You dont need air power , just surface to air missiles lol , the Russians found that out the hard way in afghanistan .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.