Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I have a tendency to take Alex Jones with a spoon of salt. He is a sensationalist to the highest degree, however it is hard to argue when you have it all right there in black and white( no pun intended). I want to believe this is fear mongering but my gut and what I see going on around me tell me otherwise. It is an incredibly well crafted plan. The gov is using the two groups a patriot will not support to put there assets in place, illegal immigrants and entitlement minded welfare brats. Go public with the FEMA camps and detain the illegals there.

Now the camps are accepted. I mean what sheeple is going to complain when they take those awful immigrants out of there neighborhoods for everyone’s safety. Then with National Guard on the border the MSM is told to go ahead and actually report what is going on at the border. Tell every scary cartel encounter. Show the violence. Work the people up into a panic and then offer to send our military in to protect us from this foreign invasion. Now they have assets at Texas’s rear.

They know if they can take Texas most people will lose heart and then all they will have to do is fight small groups of patriots. Now will they actually take Texas? I highly doubt it but they believe they can. All I have to say is “Come and Take It”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I still think that this plan will not work on 300 million people. Also there will be many that will turn on the military if ordered to do this.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wouldnt believe anything AJ has on his web site , the guy is a fear monger .

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Although I’m doubtful of this being an outright directive, there are some underlying issues that should be discussed. Several years ago a higher ranking military member did his thesis on what types of orders toward the American public the “troops” would follow if they were given. One of his orders (which were all anti-constitution based) was for them to “disarm the public and fire upon those who refused to disarm” during a certain scenario. Unbelievably, out of the 1500 or more lower ranking (E5/O3 and below) members that he asked this of an alarming over 65% were “okay” with receiving these orders and would follow them if they were given. Only when they were reminded that this order would be an unlawful order and against the Constitution did they then change their mind and that was only about 20% of the 65% who had agreed to follow the order.

Of course, this would probably change as the younger generation saw what was really happening and then dissented, but this is something that must be kept in mind during any initial actions on a certain location – your location.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Novus Ordo, I see a big problem with the test, in the real world it will be real dead people and the others that do know the law and the constitution will turn to the others and tell them it is against the law and the constitution. I see a real hell of a war on there hands. They will have to know who to handle and who will turn on them which 35% with the people and the law is a dead end for them. 100 million armed citizens with 35% of the military and maybe more turn goats which in the test showed that another 45% lift after finding out the law, they are in trouble.

One thing is a test of a plan on paper another is real life killing of there own people. Even the 20% may turn when they start killing children and women.

I still think that they know this. This is why maybe they will have to get help from the UN.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.