Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

What is happening in Argentina is just a small collapse, example is a collapse of one of our state. What is coming to the U. S. is 50 to 100 times as large or larger of a financial collapse. Is the derivatives collapse happens with the financial collapse then the world will go into a collapse. Derivative debt is in the 700 Trillions or more, http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-12/kohler-controlling-derivatives/5515666

Big Banks and Derivatives: Why Another Financial Crisis Is Inevitable

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2013/01/08/five-years-after-the-financial-meltdown-the-water-is-still-full-of-big-sharks/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/argentina-slides-default-debt-talks-040805544.html

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

I think we are going to be seeing a lot more of this before we get hit here. Greece, Spain and Portugal are all close to this and would have already got there were it not for bail outs from the EU.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Xocjm, Yes the dominoes will fall, each one that falls first takes us closer to the collapse.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Argentina, this is a continuation of the 2001 collapse.
    Their artificial buoyed economy finally is going TU.

Some of have been waiting for this, having seen what they did with the banks and such over the last two years, it’s only been a matter of time.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Whirlibird, it has taken a long time. I still think the U. S. collapse will be 100 times bigger because of the derivatives and the national debt are so big.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes the debt is big, but a major difference is more people are on top of what is happening.
    Because of what has happened elsewhere, more people here are watching and scrutinizing what is happening.

I think it will be more the long slow grind of zim rather than a fast crash.
    I hope I am right, for all our sakes. ‘
    Though I’d rather it not happen at all.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Xocjm, Yes the dominoes will fall, each one that falls first takes us closer to the collapse.

Agree. What will be interesting is to see how the media will try to cover it up until all those in power can somehow save their butts.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I also hope you are right. I will be the first one to say thank God I was wrong. I think that the crash (collapse) of this size will take some time too, I do think it will start no later than 2016 and go on for 5 to 10 years or they do a false flag and the crash comes faster.

I had read somewhere that the world revenue was 66 Trillion a year and the derivative debt is 770 Trillion + the U. S. debt is 17.5 Trillion. This gives you an idea of how big the fall will be.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Jay wrote:</div>Agree. What will be interesting is to see how the media will try to cover it up until all those in power can somehow save their butts.

The guys in power have safe havens built by the government to hide in until they get the all clear signal. They will all need plastic surgery before showing their faces in public though.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I doubt all of them have safe havens just yet. Some of them also will want to take as much as they can before the empty shell that keeps up the good appearance breaks down. Thats why I expect some serious media manipulation while everyone tries to get to safety before average Joe knows whats really going on.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay,
    I should clarify my comment. At the Federal level the government has built underground bunkers for continuation of the government. Meaning they have a spot for all of congress, the executive branch, and the judicial system. Plus whom ever else is deemed necessary.

They didn’t figure this part out though. When they come out their terms will be over.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, you say start by 2016. I think the slow grind downward has already begun but like the proverbial frog in a pot being brought to a boil, we keep accepting each step downward as the new normal.

74, I know that .gov has its COG (Continuity of Govt) facilities for key people to shelter in but I really wonder how well and for how long such a plan could work. These folks have families too and I have a hard time accepting that they’ll stay hunkered down in their shelters while their spouses, kids, and grandkids fend for themselves above ground.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I don’t think so that the spouses, kids and grand kids stay above ground, though bunkers are like a big city underground. They have food stored for two to three years + water and electricity to keep them cool or warm.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, I’d be interested to know what the real plans are as concerns family/no family. I’m a nobody so it doesn’t affect me personally, but it changes my perception of the shelters if in fact the families were going in with them. Maybe it is just those above a certain level get to take their families? Maybe the lower tier grunts needed to keep the facilities running are selected based on family status, meaning they want folks with few ties above ground? I don’t know but I’d like to know.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have read all the house and senate families go, this is when they know the shtf, not if a nuclear bomb is coming right now they would only have them go since there is no time. But if they are told there is a collapse coming and they need to go under they are given time to get the families too. All the White House goes under to. They have room for as much as a city.

There are roads that are underground where they drive to there locations. It is big under there. That is where some of our tax dollars have been going, you know the $1,000 toilets, they are not really $1,000 toilet. The money goes for these black projects.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.