Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The level of ignorance has reached an unbelievable level.

“Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Jehovah, Allah. These are all names employed to describe an entity that is distinctly the same across the world. For centuries, blood has been needlessly shed because of the desire to segregate our faiths. This, however, should be the very concept which unites us as people, as nations, and as a world bound by faith. Together, we can bring about an unprecedented age of peace, all we need to achieve such a state is respect each others beliefs, for we are all children of God regardless of the name we choose to address him by. We can accomplish miraculous things in the world by merging our faiths, and the time for such a movement is now. No longer shall we slaughter our neighbors over differences in reference to their God.”The pontiff drew harsh criticisms in December after photos of the 78-year-old Catholic leader was released depicting Pope Francis kissing a Koran. The Muslim Holy Book was given to Francis during a meeting with Muslim leaders after a lengthy Muslim prayer held at the Vatican.

What a moron.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The problem with the author’s plan is that the Muslims would be only too glad to merge faiths so long as that faith is Islam. For the most part the world’s religions do get along, with the exception of Islam. The author needs to go spend some time in Iran, Syria, Afghanistan etc and let us know when he gets them to join hands with the rest of us and sing kumbayah.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree with both of you . The plans and goals of Islam today are hateful beyond that of the Third Reich , and a bigger danger to everyone . Their plan and ability to achieve their goals , in a very large part , absolutely DEPENDS upon the wold powers NOT getting along . They need their enemy ( anybody not muslim ) to remain distracted and at odds with each other for their survival . Their survival absolutely depends on it . That needs to stop if we are to have any real , substantial , and lasting victories . Put aside politics to combat the common enemy , thats the only way we will win . Any change in our lifestyle , and any loss of our Constitutional rights is a VICTORY for Islam , they are winning , time to turn that around .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Whirlibird, I’d very much appreciate having the source (original if at all possible) of that extended quote. I don’t doubt your sincerity, but I wanted to quote part of it to someone in an email, and I don’t like doing that without sources. So I took part of one sentence, put it in quotes, and stuck it in a search engine. There are tons of references to it! But none of them seem to be the original, and some comments after many of them claim it was a false quote (at least the part about the Pope kissing the Koran). One said it came from a place similar to the Onion with the URL washingtonpost.com.co (note the “.co” AFTER “.com” at the end). However, that site has been off line for a while. And Snopes at least says that the story about Francis kissing the Koran is false, though John Paul II DID in fact kiss the Koran during his term as Pope (widely reported and even photographed). I have some exceptionally strong feelings about that by itself, but will hold them close for now, until I find out about the rest of the quote, particularly:

Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Jehovah, Allah. These are all names employed to describe an entity that is distinctly the same across the world.

Part of me really hopes the whole thing was a hoax, but part of me actually does hope the original source got it right. (I’ll withhold those comments unless/until such time as I can be certain they’re from Francis and accurate.) In any case, I’d deeply appreciate having the source, especially if it’s the original one.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Right now, can’t find it again.
    Was a link an aunt sent to me, an ultra conservative she’s more than a little opinionated, but normally does her homework before sending junk out.
    Will see what I can find once off the tablet.

This was it, but there’s a lot of unknowns on this one.

http://nationalreport.net/pope-francis-followers-koran-holy-bible/

Hoax or not?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

It wouldn’t shock me if this was genuine. However, I, too, want to verify this account before I go and tell others about this. If true, this is some real false prophet of revelation kind of stuff!

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

The final stage of soulless Islam is seen in the ISIS cult. The demonic ones are as CNN’s Anderson Cooper says, ” the threat is still out there” —

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Corvus Corvus.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.