Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Malgus”

I’m well aware of past historical methods. Commiting genocide has become much to easy. In the past one group would at least have to round up the other. Now millions can be killed eating infected food imported from out of country, or any of a thousand ways of transmitting a disease.

Maybe someone will nuke all cities. This are the acts of evil men.  I can hardly condone infecting and killing a whole race by choice in sneak attack.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Just like 1974 said this is far from legitimate. Just because something is possible it does not mean its legitimate.

I doubt we will see biological warfare or widespread chemical warfare anytime soon. The global repercussions for any country that would do this would be extreme. This is in line with dropping nuclear bombs (in some respects worse) and way too hard to contain or target a certain group of people with when we talk about biological warfare.

I also doubt anyone wants to top maniacs like Hitler as the evil villain in history books. Who would support a government who would take these kind of steps to further their own agenda? Only people with a complete lack of ethics and long term thinking and this very small and obviously rather “simple minded” crowd would also get exploited and discarded whenever necessary by such a government.

Could this happen in an undercover operation? Yes, of course. But countries like the US are too dependent on China for this, Russia does not have the resources to occupy much more than a few smaller countries next to them and China does not need to do this because the old west falls anyway in the coming years and are already dependent on China.

Its not impossible but a scenario I do not really prepare for. I wont be in any urban center that would be targeted and once reports for whatever disease spread I go on lockdown at my homestead anyway.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, I do agree with you that it would be a problem for the country that would use it. But what about a bio virus that would infect many. All they have to do is send some infected people on flights to the countries they are interested in targeting. They may have a a cure for it so they can use it on them self’s and infect everyone else, even there own people. They do not care and the world will just thing it is a very bad virus that killing many.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Are China & Russia Preparing for war? Russian Military Flys Patrols off Coast of California

Of course, any country strong (and influential) as Russia and China are preparing for the war all the time, it is part of the “global domination” game.

Are they gonna start real war (as we imagine real war)? No I do not think so, there s gonna be lot of conflicts and “small wars” like this chaos in Ukraine. Bigger threat I think is possibility of some “provoking” nuclear incidents, due to terrorist acts for example, that can start some bigger s..t.

Profile photo of lci115lewis
    lci115lewis
    Survivalist
    member3

Remember that the official US policy is that chemical and biological weapons are weapons of mass destruction and that any use of a WMD against the US is supposed to result in us using the WMD of our leaderships choice in reply.

And Russia and China will not need million man armies, not when the can pull together a 100 million zombied computer army to attack almost every aspect of life in the Western world.

Rob

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Rob..totally agree ..thumbs up on that thought process

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Rob you are right on that!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Better to drink Vodka than Kool Aid . Just Sayin .

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Jay, I do agree with you that it would be a problem for the country that would use it. But what about a bio virus that would infect many. All they have to do is send some infected people on flights to the countries they are interested in targeting. They may have a a cure for it so they can use it on them self’s and infect everyone else, even there own people. They do not care and the world will just thing it is a very bad virus that killing many.

Yeah you are right and as I said, my preparations should be good enough for this so we can live in isolation for some time. I personally just can not imagine someone going that far.

The only reason I can imagine why some nutters might take such extreme measures would be if we face a global water crisis and they want to cull the overall population.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.