Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Are China & Russia Preparing for war? Russian Military Flys Patrols off Coast of California
    I found this article on Off Grid Survival
    Are China & Russia Preparing for war? Russian Military Flys Patrols off Coast of California
    I read it and wanted to everyone to read it. I do not think they are right but still wanted to post it here.

Post what you think and do you think the Chinese and Russians are up to something?

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

“Freedom” – Russia and the US have an agreement that goes back to the time Ike was President. Called “Open Skies”, overflights are allowed with prior notification. Thanks for bringing this up.

Robin

U.S. Conducts “Scheduled” Spy Flight Over Russia

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Sooooooooooooooo when we pull **** similar to this with other countries , its ok ????

and when other countries do it to us , its not ok ??????????

At some point people , all our bullshit we have been doing for the past several decades is going to come back to haunt us in a big way …………in the state we are in now , it will be sooner rather than later ………time for the 2nd Roman empire to fall . Its coming if we stay on our present course . I do believe they are planning something together , but the objectives may not be what exactly what we think they are .

China and Russia have always been uneasy allies , they dont fully trust each other , and now that Russia is no longer Communist , it may be more out of connivence more than anything else , in order to swing the pendulum in a direction more favorable to both , at this point , we can be defeated and ruined without a shot being fired , destroy our economy , we are done . Our people are not the same people that marched off to fight WW2 , we dont have the will to win a serious conflict from the home front perspective , that is another product of constant , fruitless conflicts with nothing to show for them over the several decades . Everybody is sick of wars that we never win . Both C&R know this also .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Robin, I know there is an agreement but I wanted to post it so everyone can post there opinion. I also believe that agreements are broken every day.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I know not everyone here belives in God but so much that is going on today really seems to match up with Revelations. I notice in the end times there are no symbolisms that point to the existence of the United States. Many scholars believe Gog is Russia and Magog is China. It also talks of a 1M man army. Believe what you will but I believe we are watching the end times unfold before us.

The article above my have some inaccuracies but I believe Russia is testing to see just how far they can go before they get their hand slapped. I say slapped because lord know our pres won’t do any more than that. He might offend somebody.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

The Chinese and Russians don’t have to prepare for war… they don’t have to fire a shot.

All they have to do, is sell 10% of the debt they hold – our debt they have purchased – and then refuse to buy any more of our debt.

Then they could sit back and laugh themselves silly, watching us implode – killing each other over a can of soup or a pack of smokes or a bottle of booze… why should they risk life and limb doing something that we, ourselves, would do to each other for free?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, you are right on the collapse but I also believe that after 1 to 2 years into the collapse they may want to take over since what you said that we did 50% of there job by killing each other. It will be for them much easier.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I agree with Malgus, there wont be any invasions of either west europe or the US. No need for that. Russia is acting like a bit of a lose dog but Putin played his game “well” so far. Its not nice but it works and nobody stops him.

If you also look at how the worldwide population develops… in 50 years the old “west” will be just about 10% of the overall population. Looking at economic development of the rising nations such as China and India and their rapidly growing middle classes the power is and will keep shifting towards Asia while the middle class in the old western countries will get smaller and more people will become poor and a few rich.

In the best case scenario the old west keeps focusing on high quality and innovative products but if you look at worldwide education rankings the Asian countries also crush the competition.

I have no idea what is going to happen once the mainstream public realizes how things have changed. Some people won’t come to terms that their country isnt what it was supposed to be anymore. I hope until then localized economies have been established and people understand what matters in life. This could result in less buying of unnecessary crap from overseas and instead buying of fewer items with higher quality from local manufacturers.

This is the only way forward I see right now.

Besides some mad action from Putin, if I would have to name some of my worries what could threaten worldwide peace, it would be the influence of the military industrial complex. They thrive on war, their business is war and fixing things once they are destroyed.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Malgus, you are right on the collapse but I also believe that after 1 to 2 years into the collapse they may want to take over since what you said that we did 50% of there job by killing each other. It will be for them much easier.

They already buy out a lot of medium sized companies in western countries. If they would take over the power after a collapse I think they would come in to “aid” the US or other western countries and of course like the west does now, all aid comes with some terms and conditions attached. Its the gentlemen’s way to take over countries.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There are many conditions in the US that most people can recognize as weakness.  Militarily,  financially,  politically and socially. Since the inception of the US I don’t think we have had a combination of conditions that made us as weak are we are today. If Russia & China wanted to dominate the earth now would be the time to make a move.

People tend to project their own feelings & beliefs onto other people expecting the other person to be like themselves. This is never the case. People don’t like war so they think that is what everyone else should be like. It’s a false premise.

The world is in constant conflict and someone or group through out history has wanted to take the dominate role. Right now is an opportunity for a world changing event.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

There is one thing we could do …..but wont , however its a legitimate aspect of warfare ……….now that the human genome has been unraveled , it would not be hard to produce several genetic plagues that only affect asians , if the onset time was long enough , they would be screwed hard with the disease already infecting major swaths of the population , by the time its recognized as a disease . All other races would be immune because its a genetically engineered disease . Delivery is not a problem considering how easy global travel is . Good luck finding a cure ………….just sayin

I do believe that the major powers have already used Africa as a small scale testing ground for biological warfare , it has a large population , its 3rd world , so containment is not a problem , and nobody cares what happens over there .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is one thing we could do …..but wont , however its a legitimate aspect of warfare ……….now that the human genome has been unraveled , it would not be hard to produce several genetic plagues that only affect asians Snip. Good luck finding a cure ………….just sayin

Creating plagues and using germ warfare is not legitimate. It is unethical, inhuman and criminal.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Creating plagues and using germ warfare is not legitimate. It is unethical, inhuman and criminal. – 74

I don’t disagree with you, but humans fight dirty. Like I said before, those who crab about folks “not fighting fair” are usually the losers. Not advocating anything, just stating a fact.

Germ/biological warfare is probably as old as warfare. From hurling your plague dead over the enemies walls to the Brits giving Indians blankets previously used by smallpox victims, it’s damn effective.

If I were a maniacal tyrant bent on world domination and a hated enemy stood in my way, and stupidly allowed people from all over the world to enter his country with the barest cursory glance, if any at all, then I would send several dozen Typhoid Mary’s into his major population centers – his capitol warranting serious attention. Within a very short period, his capacity to deal with the sick and the dead will be overwhelmed with societal breakdown close on the heels of that. Within 6 to 8 weeks, my enemies society has collapsed into chaos and violence, his leadership either dead or in hiding, his military taxed beyond their capacity trying to hold things together, with many units existing only on paper – their members either dead, deathly ill or gone over the hill…

Within a year, my enemy is greatly diminished and most of my work has been done for me by my enemy, leaving me a golden opportunity…

Not saying it’s legal, ethical or humane… just saying it has happened before and will happen again at some point…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I believe that economic and cyber war are the weapons of the future.  You don’t need a million man army, when you can paralyze your enemy without taking a shot.  i agree that Russia and China are uneasy allies, but look at what Roosevelt and Churchill accomplished while working with Stalin.  The problem is they never took care of him once WWII wound down.

Suspect that after they beat us, Russia gets east of the Mississippi, and China west of the Mississippi.  China gets Japan and South Korea, Russia gets western Europe.  How they split Africa and South America I don’t have a clue.  Same for Canada.

Then we will see the dawn of the New World Order.  One worldwide currency, and control shared by the two allies.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Germ warfare has been in the works for years and many countries have it. Will it be used maybe! If we were going down, being attacked and knew we were going to lose then maybe we would use it. I know that nuclear is something we would use if we were being attacked in the homeland.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.