Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

They’ll get a lot more than they bargained for if they show up with tires and lighters in my neighborhood…

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Ask Dorette and Leopard about that.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly, The demographic numbers are inverted between SA & USA. I’d expect a completely different outcome in a clash of races. It’s not going to happen anyway. Look what gets destroyed in riots, their own location and area of residence. If they ever left that area to riot it would incite the rest of the population against them. The smack down would be incredible. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirly, The demographic numbers are inverted between SA & USA. I’d expect a completely different outcome in a clash of races. It’s not going to happen anyway. Look what gets destroyed in riots, their own location and area of residence. If they ever left that area to riot it would incite the rest of the population against them. The smack down would be incredible. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Inverted, depends on where you are.
    Certain parts of Chicago and Detroit I’ve been to, that certainly wasn’t the case.

Where do they go when they have no place to live, their own burned down. Like locusts consuming as they move.

As to the smack down, going to depend on who and where again.
    Your average person, its going to be too late before they realize what is happening. Reginald Denny?

Mobs form lately out of the shadows, some peaceful at least until the agitators have their way. And mob justice is not confined to the inner cities.

Look at some of the “wildings” over the years, it does make one wonder.
    Look at some of the attacks by others lately, dopers, illegals, criminals, seemingly out of nowhere.

What may happen we can discuss and debate until our faces turn blue, but we must be aware of what may happen, to make sure it doesn’t.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Mobs are bused in more often than not in the US. There was an interview with a “looter” where the guy said that Baltimore was more fun than Ferguson. He also talked about having to catch a chartered bus from where ever he was from to participate.

Looting, mobs, and protests will always be a prominent feature in the US when people like Sharpton have people bankrolling the media circuses he creates.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

No argument, but how many of these fine upstanding citizens have learned from this to go elsewhere to get their “kicks”?

Somewhere they aren’t known.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

No argument, but how many of these fine upstanding citizens have learned from this to go elsewhere to get their “kicks”?

Somewhere they aren’t known.

Fine, upstanding citizens? Not so sure about the adjectives or noun used to reference these FSA jackholes. Saw a youtube video about someone claiming to make $15 an hour to run around causing havoc. That seems like a great use of young “talent.”

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Read not that long ago that some of the Ferguson protestors are griping because they have not been paid. You throw in the Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson circus with paid protestors and the media comes running.

What is funny they are now threatening to protest in front of the headquarters of the group that hired them. I think they said it was a George Soros front group.

I believe the old adage that there is no honor among thieves applies here.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I’d rather deal with thieves.

sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Agreed. Theives are much easier to deal with than crooks.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Had a buddy that used to be in the Dept . of Corrections . If prison is any race indicator of a SHTF situation , then blacks are on their own and will be smacked down first . Whites and Hispanics will turn on them first .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I would have to agree with your buddy. Now I am not sure about Mexican, many of the whites and other Hispanics may also go smack down the Mexicans. Here in Florida that is what I see.

One of the misconception is that all Hispanics are the same, NO!!! Cubans here are 99% conservatives, Mexicans are 99% Democratic liberals. We do not get along.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also Tolik, all my family is more of a Marco Rubio, Ron Paul, Ted Cruz type of voter. The Mexicans are all Billary voters.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THis is interesting , its long vid , but here it is . I have to agree with you on that point , The British are white , I am also white , And I cant stand those people .

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.