Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Laugh all you want, they just have to get lucky.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I ain’t laughin’! These people will soon be recruiting, training, and arming gangs of train-robber “youts.”

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The patriots are already armed and trained , the commies will know they made a big mistake if they decide to start shooting . They will be annihilated .
    Antifa = Another Nobody Trying to Intimidate Fine Americans ……………it aint gunna work , they are already getting pounded back , something they didnt count on .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I ain’t laughin’! These people will soon be recruiting, training, and arming gangs of train-robber “youts.”

I’m not laughing either. It is the Antifa gang along with their Black Lives Matter cohorts that are the violent and intolerant segment of our society. They do not have numbers on their side but they do have sympathetic and/or supportive schools, courts, and govt. bureaucracy.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Showed this video to a couple of friends.
    Different backgrounds for all.

The funny thing, one who came out of my old profession, he escaped also, made a comment that filled in a blank.
    I had watched the video a couple of times and couldn’t put a name or description to what was nagging me.

He said, “it looks like an early AL Queda propaganda video.” It was a lightbulb moment.

Could this be a ‘domestic JV team” warming up? What might we see if Soros starts funding them and BLM in earnest?

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“What might we see if Soros starts funding them and BLM in earnest?”

Who says he isn’t? He wouldn’t announce it if he did, and the only time we don’t hear about another AntiFa or BLM outrage is when the other side is inactive.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Here is the thing , its all well and good to behave like a thug in a ” protest ” , they can get away with a lot of things . Its a different matter when they start shooting in an organized way . If they , on any of their web sites , promote this behavior for their ” cause ” ,and it actually starts happening , they then become domestic terrorists , and subject to the full wrath of the departments AND population . Its a line best not crossed unless you know you will win , and they have no hope of that . Being a spoiled brat , behaving badly is one thing , actively killing people is another . We also have a president with a little bit of balls . He would be justified to direct all the agencies of law enforcement , and the government to take out that domestic terrorist organization .- Previous administrations have made the designation of terrorists , subject to questionable prosecution without complete due process of law . A fact they had best consider . We would be able to understand and sympathize with them , if their cause and goals were to protect and restore the United States to its original , and intended Constitutional form . They are not that , they are indeed terrorists , to overthrow the government , in favor of Communism . They are what stalin called ” useful idiots ” . Bolsheviks .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Something amusing for those of us who always wondered if we would stand toe to toe with the .gov.

Seems we may be standing shoulder to shoulder with them against these punks.

Strange days indeed.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

” The enemy of my enemy , is my friend ”
    Yes it sometimes does create strange bed fellows lol .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Recently I joined a gun club. And then it affiliated with the NRA. They don’t want Antifa infiltrating the group. At the time I joined they were getting 10-20 new members a week. Now they have more than 500 members and still growing. The country is divided and deciding. Left right ….no center. It’s a myth that you can be politically independent today. The regular democrats are the Antifa. The left has gone over the edge. They are Lenin’s Party. I can’t see myself standing shoulder to shoulder with them for law and order. Demorats for truth justice and the American way. O’vomit repackaged as Macron.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.