Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

You guys know I’m not anti-Peace Officer… I’m anti copthug and heavily against the militarization of the police force in the US as it will then be, if not already is, the standing army our Framers were so worried about.

Good article here. One douchebag Deputy accidently lets it slip why they have a burning “need” for a tank… well, one of those MRAP’s anyways..

“Sgt. Dan Downing of the Morgan County Sheriff’s Department states, “When I first started we really didn’t have the violence that we see today,” adding, “The weaponry is totally different now that it was in the beginning of my career, plus, you have a lot of people who are coming out of the military that have the ability and knowledge to build IEDs and to defeat law enforcement techniques.”

There you have it folks… the roided up copthug “LEO’s” NEED these armored vehicles to better kill us vets with… ain’t that nice?

http://www.examiner.com/article/anti-veteran-police-state-apologist-inadvertently-gets-one-thing-right

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus

Extreme and outrageous thinking from LE but all to common I’m sure. Funny thing about those armored trucks,  I don’t think you can live in one forever.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I know that it is getting bad with many of the police and there military attitude. I do see it here in Miami but I also see some that do not want to fallow though police that like more military weapons. I do think that just like the Military the police will have a divide.  I am hoping it is more on our side.

Malgus, I think that there will be some that will side with us, God willing.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

There are still a lot of good cops out there. Many will side with us. I think some of the times we see excessive violence from officers it is from frustration. I am not justifying police brutality but think about this. You put your life on the line day in and day out. You catch the bad guys and put them away and a short time later they are back on the street or they get off on a technicality. They go right back to what they were doing before. Maybe you see somethi g about to happen but you can’t do anything because the criminal has more rights than the victim. You are asked to do a job you are not allowed to do. It’s the same way with our military. The train these guys to be the badest MF in the valley and send them off to fight but if they do their job too well they get charged with war crimes. It must get maddening fighting a battle your not allowed to win.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

The younger officers are the ones you have to worry about. They don’t know any other law enforcement other than the militarized. The older ones remember it the way things used to be and I think that is why a lot of them are getting out. The older ones that do stay will mostly be on our side

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

I understand  frustration on doing a job like  the police do , peacekeeper says it all they shoot at you you cant return fire without permission, they leave you  alone  and wont even leave you ammo to defend yourself.

ASk yourself why so much effort is  being waged on drug war at least 50% resources  of any police effort is tied up in that. Why though cause they are dangerous because they are medically proven, the always i have seen what it does to people…. we see the same decline in legal drug users (alcoholics) and you can still buy it.. Watch and see what the foundations of the drug war is… deception. Alcoholism other than driving and putting public in danger is considered a health problem why are drugs always a criminal one? Who profits?

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Oh look, another “isolated incident”….

They’re not ALL bad, right? RIGHT?!?!

Short version: Acting on a “tip” from a “confidential informant” (because we all know how reliable those Stalwart Pillars of the Community are, right?), a “multi-jurisdictional” unit of copthug SWAT ninjas (“multi-jurisdictional” probably because some of the guys had friends in other departments who wanted to play with their cool toys, too… so they got invited along) performed a “no-knock” raid with their phony-baloney warrant and – get this – at 3am, they tossed in a freaking FLASHBANG which landed in the crib of a 19-month-old toddler.

It exploded on the pillow right next to the kids’ face. He is currently in a medically-induced coma and paralyzed in the burn unit at Grady Memorial Hospital…

Of course, the front-man for the copthugs who blew up a baby with an explosive played the “We didn’t know kids were there” card and said everyone felt, really, really bad about blowing up a toddler… I’m sure the baby, IF he survives, will look at his scarred face in the mirror years from now and be comforted by the fact that the copthugs felt really bad about blowing his face off…

Folks, it takes a lot… I mean A LOT.. to get me outraged. My outrage meter got overloaded years ago and hasn’t worked right since… But this? This is obscene!.. and I don’t usually talk like this in mixed company, but this is what happens when you let a bunch of ‘roided up sociopathic adrenaline junky dumbfuck meatheads with badges play with explosives without Serious Adult Supervision…

Every last one of these shitbags should have a flashbang duct-taped to their nutsack and then detonated… at least then a measure of justice will have been served and we can clean the gene-pool a bit…

Link: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/toddler-critically-burned-during-swat-raid/nf9SJ/

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,

Only a flash bang, how about a fragmentation grenade.  Well those are a bit fast really.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.