Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/30/the-new-law-that-allows-the-government-to-confiscate-legally-owned-firearms-should-terrify-americans/

If your relatives or your local authorities think you are losing it, or don’t like you having a gun, they can call the authorities to take it from you. Reminds me of the law that if two “qualified doctors” certify you as insane, off you go to the looney bin. Ebola on one side, the govt on the other. Time to head for a cave in the hills.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Cave in the hills, that’s crazy talk.

I’d rather go hunting.

However it makes it interesting, I feel threatened by a loony in CA, she has two .38 revolvers and a CCW.
    Her names Feinswine, I think they kmow where to find her.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well we all know that California has the most lib laws in the Nation so if you can don’t live there.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Putin is looking better and better all the time .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>Putin is looking better and better all the time .

Only if you like schoolyard bullies.
    For all the posturing and posing, he’s just another thug.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>Putin is looking better and better all the time .

Only if you like schoolyard bullies.<br>
    For all the posturing and posing, he’s just another thug.

And our current administration isn’t a bunch of school yard bullies? Chicago politics should have tipped that hand.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely”

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I may not like the current administration, and can come up with a number of creative ways and things to do with/to them, but Putin outshines these amateurs.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

The whole world is thumbing their noses at the US and current administration (and feeble weakened military). This includes ISIS and Putin. Our dense leaders do not understand the meaning of shame/loss of face/disgrace that required other more honorable people to commit sepuku in the past… Like Mr Magoo, they blithely bumble onward, oblivious of the ramifications.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Great analogy! Mr. Magoo goes to Washington and takes all of his friends with him. Even Libs are are asking if these guys are paying attention. Putin looks good only in comparison to President. For a real man, look to Benjamin Netanyahu. He says what he means and means what he says.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Netanyahu speaks from a lifetime of being surrounded by enemies who want to wipe his country off the face of the earth. How quickly our officials have forgotten what that’s like. If they keep it up we will soon be surrounded too. O should take some lessons.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlybird ,
    Yes Putin is a thug , but lets see here :
    1. He doesnt like gays
    2. he balances the national budget .
    3. He protects the borders of his country .
    4. He told Muslims that if they dont like the laws of the country , they can feel free to leave ! and that the country will not change to accommodate them , they must assimilate like any other immigrant is expected to .
    5. He defends Christianity ( orthodox in that country’s case )
    6. He actually loves his country .
    7. Doesnt feel the need to get involved with every conflict going on around the world .

How have our leaders report cards compare ? Basically , what Putin sounds like , is the way we USED to be . Before the liberals took over the country . It was a better place then wasnt it ? The guy is not a saint , but who is ? We act all shocked when he does things or says things , that any number of presidents before the 1970’s would have . PC has got to go away if this nation is to survive .Just Sayin .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Sir Knight…. if the local Lord wishes to take away my guns, I have no power to resist. But in that I support him, my position remains secure. For Now. Who can tell what the future may bring. In his service I remain faithful.

Robin Hood

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.