Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So the Administration thinks we all are stupid! They thing that they are the smart one’s.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/12/another-tape-surfaces-obamacare-architect-calling-american-people-stupid/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hate to say it, but they’re right,.

Your rank and file voter, who voted in zerocare, is just that stupid.
    They just said it and got caught on tape.

Who else would have bought the line, we have to pass it to find out whats in it?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is rather telling that the guy says he regrets saying but he doesn’t take back at all that it is what he believed to be true. He just regrets being caught saying it is all.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Of course, the individuals in the government think they are smarter then you. What do you think the state-run schooling system is for? Educating the masses? It’s for recruiting the 1-2% of the top, most brilliant youth and getting them on government’s side through pandering to personal arrogance, greed, statue seeking, thirst for power, respectability, etc. (I saw this happen to my brother who has genius level intelligence and got recruited and trained by government to work for government.) …BUT there is another way.

“Perhaps one of the most optimistic libertarians ever was Murray Rothbard, a happy intellectual warrior if ever there was one. And he was very enthusiastic about the revolution of libertarian ideas, because he understood fundamentally that liberty is the only manner of organizing society that is compatible with human nature and human action.”

BUT you have to cut off the money coming from the mulch cow, taxpayer.

Here’s a case for optimism, or you can fight policy with government officials until the cows come home, and get more of the same.

http://mises.org/daily/6963/The-Case-for-Optimism

PS: If you have never read Murray Rothbard’s book For A New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto you are in for a treat. It blew my little mind. Here’s an online copy.

http://mises.org/rothbard/newlibertywhole.asp

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know quite a few smart people that are useful idiots. I agree with those that think “liberalism” is a metal illness because I can’t explain the irrationality any other way.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Obama Lied. The Presidentente of the United States was caught in a bald faced lie. I suppose that doesn’t matter to Democrats. If thats the case you don’t have a democracy anymore. And you don’t have a republic either. Its a civil war which ultimately leads to a conflagration. Happened before… but not on this scale.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*shrug* when i found out, we as a species started building spent fuel pools on top of reactors, on top of fault lines, beside a super volcano… i threw out my definition of intelligence and grabbed some gmo pop corn.

i still dont understand bummer care. whats it like in relation to canadas health care system?

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If it stands it will bankrupt every working person in the US. The policy coverage is crap and some policies have a 50% copay after meeting $5000 per person detuctables. Premiums are high on these plans as well. So it’s probably working exactly as planned.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well look at what Pelosi says about this! Another lie!

Pelosi cited ObamaCare architect in push for law – now claims she hasn’t heard of him!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/13/pelosi-cited-obamacare-architect-in-push-for-law-now-claims-hasnt-heard-him/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

There are two America’s. One populated with critical thinkers who will go and get their own information, are skeptical of the media, work hard, love and take care of their families, and serve this nation however they can.

The second is an ends justify the means group that don’t care which moral or legal law they break as long as they get what they want. Some of this group are highly educated and always believe they are the smartest person in the room and know what’s best for the rest of the population. The rest are sitting on their asses waiting for the next handout while they talk to each other on their Obama phones.

The problem is that group one is quickly becoming a minority. But after seeing this guy on video, with no outrage from the media, I’m not sure there is much hope for the Republic.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

One of the things driving medical costs so high is wasteful utilization. Another is double billing. The double billing piece is very insidious in that doctors are billing for two services when you go for one thing. A simple example is I went to a dermatologist for a plantar wart to be frozen. This is about 3 minutes in his office. He bills for an office visit and also for outpatient surgery. I paid a $25 co-pay for the office visit and a $50 co-pay for outpatient surgery. I argued it can’t be both at the same time but got nowhere with them, and my insurance company paid their share of both procedures. This is happening a lot these days. The wasteful utilization is even worse, especially with the elderly. For many old folks going to the doctor is their hobby. When my mother-in-law got bored she’d start thinking of things to make doctor’s appts. for, and Medicare pretty much picked up the tab for it all. Her regular doctors had her coming back for appts every 3 months with those appts not being much more than “How are you doing Mrs. L.” and then saying to come back and see me again in 3 months. When my father-in-law was in the nursing home one of his doctors would come by periodically, stick his head in the door, give a “How are you doing Mr. L.” and then move on to the next room, billing Medicare for as many office visits as he stuck his head in rooms. That my father-in-law had dementia and couldn’t really answer the question anyway didn’t matter. Another piece of the utilization issue is hospitals having bought up most of the private practices. This has resulted in doctors sending patients over to the hospital for every test they can even remotely justify, and ordering MRI’s when a simple xray would do.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

MountainBiker Don’t ever let anybody declare you a DNR. You’ll be in hospice before you can blink 3 times and dead in two weeks. It won’t be an easy death either. Times have changed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.