Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I haven’t flown in over 10 years nor do I plan to ever fly again. Security procedures, crowded flights, delays etc made for miserable experiences. I reached the point where I said no more. If I can’t drive somewhere I don’t go. Life is much more pleasant this way.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

When I first saw the story, I was about to cry back, “That’s OLD NEWS.” But then I noticed the date on that “old news.” That makes it even worse – it was reported on at the time, and nothing’s been done about it. We don’t hear anything at all – because it IS “old news.” Good find, Namelus.

Thanks to Obama and HRC for their brilliant foreign policy in Libya. [sarc/off] But then again, what are the Republicans trying to do about it even now? They wouldn’t even bring up the REAL reasons Benghazi was in operation, who visited Ambassador Stevens minutes before the attack, or what the visit was about (arms from Libya to Syria by way of our wonderful friends in Turkey). If only General Ham was able to tell what he knows (and really thinks)….

We also don’t fly anymore. Took a 5000 mile road trip last year (tough on these old bodies), mostly to avoid flying.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“We came, we saw, he (Kaddafi) died. Snicker, snort.” — Hitlary (Killer) Clinton (And so will lots of others.)

Another big score for the “smartest woman in the world.”

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.