Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I watched another migrant get money at Walmart. Being behind her observing this 18 yo girl giving the register person her card and I thought just another cc purchase, until she was handed a wad of cash in return. Sales are sales but … When the government cash machines gets shut down there are going to be millions of migrants here who are totally broke. No jobs, no savings, living on the streets with no place to go.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

No roll over from the Saudi Kingdom when the truth of 911 comes out. The Fed Reserve will be opening its bunker if that happens. Jamie dimon will be the last one to show up since his banker evacuation plan hasn’t been approved yet. Tsk tsk. He would rather take his chances on the outside. Jpmorgan chase is not looking so hot at the moment.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

China to back yuan with gold. No conversion for the $ yet announced.

Wow. The Fed needs to have a Titanic Day party. Saudis have a friend.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

SHOCKER! Gold and silver might have actually been manipulated!

Now that you’ve picked yourself up off the floor with that revelation (or not), I found the following interesting bit, under the headline: Deutsche Bank PM Settlement Might Only Be The Start – Expert Witness

“As I discussed in your program [Kitco News] before with respect to gold, and the same applies to silver, the structure of these fixings and the empirical evidence were very telling in supporting collusion and manipulation. If we in fact learn that actually was the case, I would be the least surprised person out there,” she said in her email.

Deutsche Bank shocked markets Thursday after its lawyers filed the settlement letters in the Manhattan federal courts. Deutsche Bank submitted its settlement for the gold case Thursday and the silver case Wednesday.

According to Reuters, the terms of the settlement were not disclosed; however it will include monetary payments. The German bank also agreed to help the plaintiffs pursue the claims against the other defendants.

Deutsche Bank is just one of the accused in the lawsuit. Also accused of conspiring to collude and manipulate prices in the precious metals market are: Bank of Nova Scotia, Barclays Plc, HSBC Holdings Plc and Societe Generale.

My, my, my. Banks actually beginning to admit they’ve been manipulating the gold and silver markets. I also found it interesting that JPMorgue seems conspicuously absent from the list of the usual suspects. But hey – ya gotta start somewhere.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Brulen, I’ve read several stories on the China/gold issue. I’d be interested in your source as well. This intrigues me, in that it seems to be saying China is looking at pegging the Yuan TO gold, but are they going all the way and backing it WITH gold? I get an odd sense of word play in some of the articles.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It’s on…

Puerto Rico says it will default tomorrow.

Source: Zero Hedge

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I’m really concerned about the implications of this. I saw a commercial on TV just in the past 48 hours with a Puerto Rican woman lamenting the fact that her retirement will be based on Puerto Rican bonds that she considered safe, and that at least one of the plans being debated in Congress (I admit I haven’t followed the details of the various plans) would apparently default on the bonds held by many, including ordinary citizens and/or pension funds. The point of the ad was to get people to call their congressmen to lobby against some “solution” being debated in Congress at present. Could this be a trial balloon – a forerunner of things to come in CONUS?

Interestingly, one of Doug Casey’s top people chose to move to Puerto Rico with his (then) new bride just a few years ago, and while he acknowledges that there are some rough spots in PR, they love living there. I can’t believe that between his own training and experience, and that of the rest of the world-traveled Casey Research staff, they didn’t tell him not to even consider the move. I have to wonder what the rest of the story is that we aren’t seeing. Given that CONgress is involved in it, I have to assume that the odor I smell is not unrelated. Sump’n just ain’t right.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Another bailout paid for by the working class for generations to come. A bailout wouldn’t be to save Puerto Rico, it would save the hedge fund managers and wall street.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

A 2 billion payment coming due july1. The action today is a little foreshock. One article I read said many u.s. citizens living in p.r. were headed to Florida. But then there is a zika outbreak in progress. That can’t be good. The tsa must be dealing with awesome lines at the airports.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Bailout is 100% happening, no body works in Puerto Rico so they can live off of us. I am not sure why we need to keep up this. Why do we need Puerto Rico?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

bailout? They are sol. Obama and Hillary yes amigo, but congress. Let the suffering begin. Go fish.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Another explanation for the mess. BO plan for democrats and fat cats.

Remarkable New Puerto Rican Law Exempts U.S. Citizens From Multitude of Taxes

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=43135

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, Wow I can’t believe they can do this! I thought that all U. S. tax payers no matter were you are living still had to pay capital gains. How can Puerto Rico pass a law that stops a federal capital gains tax?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Let’s see Freedom. The U.S., a government in name only? We cooperate they prey on us. We assume the predation to be equally opportunistic. Possibly we’ve been deceived.

As Snowden said: we’re all tagged animals.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Brulen maybe we do not even have to pay these taxes. We have been deceived.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.