Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/28/wyoming-man-challenges-outrageous-epa-fines/

This is going to get ugly.

Around here, there is little more important than water and being left alone on your own property.

The state already said they would go to bat for him, the previous Sheriff had nothing but support for him, and there’s a lot of really ticked off farmers/ranchers/plain folk around here just waiting for something to happen.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I read this article too and can’t believe what the EPA is doing. This is another case of the Federal Government against the State laws and We The People.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Incredible. Though I have never lived in an arid climate where water can’t be taken for granted, the Feds seem to carry water issues way too far. If the Wyoming State govt was OK with the pond, then the pond should be allowed. I further think that most of the Federally owned lands out West should be given over to the States who I suspect will be much smarter stewards of the land.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The sooner the break up of this country or revolution happens in this country happens , the better . All part of the Communist plan , control every aspect of the populations lives . Good news is , Communism /Marxism always fails , bad news is not before millions of people are killed .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

You can see the livestock and animal trailer in the picture. It certainly isn’t a swimming hole for humans. Epa is off its rocker.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Ah yes. That’s the story I referenced in your other thread. What’s even more telling is if someone goes and looks at the Google Maps view of the pond, and the “creek” just to the left and upstream of the pond. To call that a navigable waterway is not even a stretch of the imagination – it’s beyond absurdity! The sewer pipe leading out of my bathroom sink is no more of a navigable waterway. Want to see it for yourself? Open the satellite view (link below), and you’ll see the Johnsons’ pond just to the right of the orange Google Maps location marker. You’ll also see the label for the mighty {choke!} Six Mile Creek. Just don’t have anything in your mouth when you look, and make sure you’re sitting on a nice stable chair so you don’t literally ROFL uncontrollably. But then you’ll quickly compose yourself again anyway, as the realization hits you that this is real, and it involves a real, constitutionally [un]protected American family.

[Google Maps view of property with “offending” waterway.]

It’s too bad that “justice” can’t include equivalent fines for those who try to impose them – if they lose. Unelected EPA bureaucrats have the power to absolutely ruin ordinary folks (e.g. the $millions already “owed” in fines by the Johnsons), yet they are not in any way accountable to the people. I truly believe that the EPA constitutes a “from my cold dead hands” threat – and would be willing to act accordingly. To the EPA: molan labe, and see how serious people have become. Thank goodness for the rancher in Nevada and the “evil” militia that showed up to support him when the government stole his cattle. No more rolling over. Pretty soon may not be innocent cops putting gas in their cars, but instead it will be grossly over-reaching, unelected, power hungry bureaucrats showing up on private property to take what is rightfully the owners’ property or destroy their chosen land usage.

Thank goodness Mr. and Mrs. Johnson are willing to stand their ground, ON their ground, next to the marvelous fruits of their labors (the stock pond and all that has come with it since).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Them hogs is gettin’ mighty hungry! Time t’ feed ‘em!

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The EPA does have a rather strange opinion as to what constitutes navigable.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The EPA does have a rather strange opinion as to what constitutes navigable.

Paddle to the Sea.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.