Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

http://www.who.int/dg/speeches/2014/ebola/en/

They have already brought two doctors infected with the disease back to the united states and other infected staff have been returned to there countries. There are known cases of people getting onto international flights who were infected. I know this has been discussed here a lot but this is a conversation that needs to keep going until this threat has passed. I would advice maybe stocking up a little extra on food and such because if this does come here there will be panic buying.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This is the same Margaret Chan who was censured by the Legislative Council in Hong Kong for her poor handling of the SARS epidemic. You may recall that on mainland China that the govt. hid SARS until they couldn’t anymore causing it to spread more than it needed to. Many died as a result. In Hong King it appeared Margaret Chan followed the lead of her master’s on the mainland.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?pp_cat=&art_id=7058&sid=&con_type=1&d_str=20040710&sear_year=2004

Two years later China sponsored her to lead the WHO and there she sits to this day.

This is the same Margaret Chan who in 2010 praised the North Korean’s for their excellent health system, and for their lack of obesity. That millions have died of starvation in North Korea was somehow lost on her.

http://www.americanthinker.com/article/2013/07/whos_delusions_on_north_koreas_health_care_system.html

This woman is a danger to world health. She does the bidding of the Chinese govt., and we must view anything she says or does through that lens.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Buy a very good filter for your A/C ever if Ebola is not an airborne virus it may become one. Also make sure you have plastic to cover an area(room) because if one member gets sick you can isolate them in that room, But gloves and masks.

Ebola is one bad virus. I hope another country like North Korea, Iran or China have not developed an airborne Ebola to use as a weapon.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Good points Freedom. And be sure to have lot of disposable stuff if this Ebola thing escalate.
    Things not looking really good and optimistic, I am especially concerned for regions like mine where health systems are way under the level needed to fight this.
    I am pretty much sure that much richer countries gonna be in trouble with this, here it may bring chaos pretty fast.
    Be prepared.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Looks to me like a having a garden sprayer just for decontamination would be a good idea. I use 1 cup of bleach to one gallon of water, plus some detergent to kill mold. I would use no less and risks burns instead of infection.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, that is a good idea, bleach all cutting boards and top of counters. A light beach for the cleaning of the floors too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.