Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RangerRick
    RangerRick
    Survivalist
    member1

I did read a good article on how to repair a disabled MRAP. Nice title to get it into the college curriculum.You learn how to disable and then you can fix it.Right.

I now have Windows 8.1 and I hate it, can’t find our how to send links and things like that. If I ever figure that out I can get a lot of info out there. Anyone on the board close to Bonner County North Idaho? I have about 90+ gbs of classes I have taught over the past 25 years. Good info to get out to all.

Be Prepared – Be Prayerful – Be Thankful – You are an American

RangerRick

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome riverrat… my platoon Sergeants, etc, when I was first enlisted back in the mid-80’s were all Nam vets. Nothing but respect for them, and thank you for your service.

Rick,

Oooooo, an 18D? Nice! I’d be plenty interested in anything you could lay down, brother… I’m nowhere near Idaho, which is a pity. Had a chance to work with C 3/7 down at JOTB before they closed Sherman. Afterwards, I had the opportunity to cross-train with 1/10th out of Panzer. All a bunch of good guys… and thank you for your service as well.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Ed,

First, thank you for your service.  There are many Americans who will always appreciate what you and other Viet Nam veterans endured, so know that you are appreciated.

Of course welcome to the site. I look forward to reading your comments. Also, look for a PM from me as I have a question of you. Regards.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of riverrat
    riverrat
    Survivalist
    member1

Ranger Rick, good to hear from you. My oldest son is a Navy Corpsman who has spent most of his time on the green side. Two tours with the 3rd Mar.Div. in Okinawa, a tour in Iraq with the first Marine Air Wing (324 purple foxes) and a tour in Afghanistan with the First Marine Div. I may not have that all completely correct but it is close. I’m sorry for the late response, my wife and I were in Indiana for a few weeks for the birth of our first grand-baby. Our son is in Indianapolis as a recruiter for medical personnel.

My best to you, and watch your ‘6’
    Ed

Profile photo of RangerRick
    RangerRick
    Survivalist
    member1

Hi Ed,
    Indy is my old stomping grounds. I was at Fort Harrison when they closed it in 96 I think. , I retired at Camp Atterbury in South Central Indiana in 2010.
    Glad you got to see the baby. Welcome back,
    Rick

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.