Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Interesting video with America’s Survival on Obama and what they thing will happen. I like your opinions on this.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m expecting the rest of the world to fill the void of leadership in ways we can’t imagine. Here in the US I think O will stall every beneficial initiative, blaming everyone else for every problem.

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2014/11/most-us-economic-reports-are-fluffed-up.html

“Entrepreneurship and small-business #s are a bit harder to fudge- maybe that’s why there’s no denying that the establishment/growth of small businesses -long the real engine of most job growth in this country- has completely tanked.

A major Wall St hedge-fund manager summarizes the statistical fantasy-land created by the Obama Administration as such:

Fake growth: The US economy is growing moderately…. but it’s not growing as fast as the government would have you believe. The Commerce Department recently pegged third-quarter growth at a 3.5% annual rate — but earlier this week, some realnumbers came out. Our exports declined in the third quarter and construction spending was weak. So that 3.5% guess will probably be revised down to a 2.9% annual rate on those numbers alone. … If inflation were measured correctly, GDP growth for all years might be 30% lower than reported.Fake money: The $4 trillion the Federal Reserve printed under quantitative easing that has resulted in millions of regular folks not getting much interest income and, therefore, they’re cutting back spending. That’s why the economy is weak.Fake jobs: The Labor Department adds hundreds of thousands of jobs a year to its count for positions it thinks, but can’t prove, are being created by new companies. This practice, which has gone on for decades, needs to be investigated. On Friday, Labor is expected to report job growth of 230,000 for October. That figure will be boosted by another heaping serving of job guesstimates.Fake financial stability: The artificially low interest rates are not only propping up banks and Wall Street profits but also making the US government’s financial position look better than reality. If Washington had to pay market rates for the money it borrows, the US budget deficit and debt levels — already excessive — would be worse.Fake inflation numbers: Commerce doesn’t only play tricks with the inflation number used to calculate the GDP. It also tamps down the consumer price index — and cheats Social Security recipients and others.”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I like what he said ” If Washington had to pay market rates for the money it borrows, the US budget deficit and debt levels — already excessive — would be worse.Fake inflation numbers:”

I believe that when interest rates go up that will be the economical collapse!

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

I have been an entrepreneur my whole working life, and I have always focused on micro-economic effects on my business because for an entrepreneur that’s all that really matters. I don’t understand what is happening on a macro-economic level. None, of it makes any sense to me anymore.

Inflation is the result of the government inflating the monetary supply. Many people miss this important step in inflation. Inflation is in fact, a tax on everything including capital. Inflation is a way the government can consume the wealth of the population without most people even noticing.

This video is a lecture by Mark Thornton of the Mises Institute talking about government intervention and inflation. You might find it interesting. I find the Mises Institute the only sane voice out there. The Mises Institute and their scholars are completely ignored by the mainstream media.

http://goboxstorage.ca/blog/microbusiness-government-intervention-and-inflation/

I do not believe the economic information coming out of mainstream media is true. The mainstream media tends to interview Keynesian economists. The government hires and supports the Keynesian world view because it gives the government more power. The government would never support Austrian economics because Austrian economics would take power away from government.

I don’t know if this post will be any use to you. As I said before, I focus on micro-economic effects on my business. I watch government protectorates (crony capitalism) carefully to get a sense of what is really happening. Like most entrepreneurs, I don’t know if I am right. But what I have seen with Canada Post, is the worst inflation of price ever. The price increase is even worst then the 1980s, which was really bad in Canada.

http://goboxstorage.ca/blog/microbusiness-canada-post-and-crony-capitalism/

So, big deal. We are being fed a load of baloney. So what can an individual household do? Here are the things I’m thinking about. I’m cutting my costs everywhere I can. I am not hiring people. I am being very careful with my household consumption. I’m saving everything I can even though I am not rewarded for saving and investing. I’m working on my exit plan.

http://goboxstorage.ca/blog/microbusiness-why-arent-you-hiring-and-the-hidden-tax-of-inflation/

Good luck, figuring it all out. I have no idea how the economy will play out. Just be aware, it can take decades for the government to consume the capital of generations of working people. Here’s an example of how long a commend economy in Russia took “to consume the accumulated capital of centuries of savings and investment by Russians, Ukrainians, Germans, Poles, and others under their control.”

http://mises.org/daily/6956/The-Economics-Behind-the-Fall-of-the-Berlin-Wall

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

In the movie Dragon Day (recent release) what you would expect to happen in this situation finally happens. The US is so in debt that China activates a special chip and wham catastrophe. It was a quick war, over before it even started. The jets fell out of the sky, the grid went down and the fifth column took over. The country had committed economic suicide. The ultimate casualities 50-100 million plus. No nukes needed. Made in China. The economic sellout of today will make slaves of our children tomorrow.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I think the causalities will be more then 100 million, but the Chinese will not be able to take over. The 300 million + weapons owned by the people and all the rest of the weapons from many that will turn in the military will be hard for the Chinese to win.

There will not be anyone country that will be able to make our children slaves, it will not happen because we would rather die. The Chinese are not very good at war, remember WWII how Japan a small Country was taking over China.

How many wars has China been in the last 50 years? Now how many wars has the U. S. been in the last 50 years?

This is the problem with China, there military has not been tested.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Here’s a thought. What if China’s goal was not to take over the US but rather to push the US into failed empire status so that we can no longer interfere with them as they go about laying claim to countries that they do want, and which couldn’t put up much resistance?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The problem is the US always looks to military solutions to fix its trade deals. Big trouble ahead.
    Russia and China have a new deal for Russia to export Siberian gas to China over the next 30 years.
    Same fields that supply Europe and the Ukraine.
    Obama supports a UN treaty to disam the American people. Asserts treaty over Constitution.
    Large scale hacking by China happening all over the US.
    Obama makes a deal to limit China carbon emissions. China makes the deal to keep the US out of its internal affairs.
    Obama floods the country with illegals through executive actions thus bankupting even more cities that can’t provide services.
    Russia in retaliation for the Ukraine war of secession starts sending bombers to test US borders.
    Congress can’t impeach Obama. It takes a super majority. The communist party aka democrats refuse to remove Obama. US national debt continues to explode.
    Russia and China use their own currencies in energy deal and dump the dollar.
    Fuel prices in the US drop making shale oil unprofitable. US stock markets rigged to hide the losses.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Brulen, and this is why we few prep and build our personal resiliency in hopes that we can help our families survive what is to come. Few can see it. I just read a sour grapes type letter to the editor in the local paper this morning where this guy, disgusted with the election results, offers up a litany of how vastly improved the country is under O’s leadership. That one can be that blinded to what is going around him in plain sight is astounding. And there are millions more just like him.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, The”Obama supports a UN treaty to disam the American people. Asserts treaty over Constitution.” is over! Obama can’t override the U. S. Constitution with execute order, he can’t change the Constitution. So the U. N. treaty is dead. Also there has been more guns sold in the last six years then the last 20 years or more. Obama has been the best thing that has happen for the gun shops.

2. Russia and China use their own currencies in energy deal and dump the dollar.
    Well that was something to think about before but not now since the U. S. is booming in oil right now to the point that oil has gone down. You see it all over the gas prices have gone below $3. Obama doesn’t have control over that. This has also helped the dollar stay strong for now. The Chinese and Russians didn’t think about this. This will also slow the collapse that Obama wanted!

3. Fuel prices in the US drop making shale oil unprofitable. US stock markets rigged to hide the losses. This is like every business, when the prices goes down below production companies stop the production( same as OPEC, they stop or slow down there oil production to pull the price up) so the shale oil will come right back into business the minute oil goes up so OPEC will have a very hard time to pull the oil prices up again since they now know this may happen anytime prices of oil go up. Shale oil is here to stay now and it will turn on every time oil goes up.

This is a very big problem for the elites that want the economy to collapse. The oil dollar will not come down now since we have so much oil.

This is why I think the system has taken a turn. The elites now are thinking that it will take more time to take the dollar down so there options are changing. Option 1 is an EMP attack to end the economy and option 2 is a cyber attack.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.