Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It looks like on every part of this Gallup poll Obama is hit a low! Americans in large part know that he lies about everything or blames others for what he has done or approves. Look at the poll.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/171473/americans-ratings-president-obama-image-new-lows.aspx

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

It should be at 5% approval rating, tops. It should be nowhere near as high as it is. Obama isn’t the problem. He is only a symptom of what is wrong with America.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Obama in Moscow .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

It’s crazy how many people who even voted for Obama have turned their back to him. I just know that someone who says less lobbyists and then appoints lots of lobbyists for critical positions in the government is someone you can’t really trust. Is it just Obama? I doubt it, I think its what is expected from politicians who have climbed up the career ladder so far that they can run to become president.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The thing is , the only reason he was elected the first time , is because everybody knew that McCain was just going to be Bush’s 3rd term ………we already knew what that was like , and took a chance on the new guy .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, The real reason Obama has won the first time and the second time is that the Republican party has only elected to run left centered Republicans so many conservative stayed home and didn’t vote. McCain and Romney are not conservatives. I hope the Republican Party doesn’t make the same mistakes like picking NJ Chris Christie because if the do many Republicans will again stay home.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, The GOP ensures a lib candidate every time by.using the order primaries occur in each state front loading the process. When conservative states try to move up in date the GOP excludes their reps at the convevtion.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We need to change that in Nov. But I know that it will take more then this election to get it done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.