Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Thanks vm for that 1974. Be interesting to read the book and see the movie. My time is so taken up with doing what I do, divided between business, family, planning, community involvement for strengthening it for the future to come, I admire anyone who takes time to sit, consider the bigger problems and DO something to address them. I like this comment on the article:

‘America committed suicide in the name of helping those people whom contributed the least to the advancement of society

In the process the American government martyred; prosperity, intellect, indivualism, greatness and morals to the poor

America chose bankruptcy and anarchy over responsibility’

I hope that is not the final obit for our country.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    I hope not as well, however I think he has clearly defined the issue at hand. How we reverse the destruction and restore prosperity is a quandary.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

If “We the People” choose to throw off this parasitic version of the F’ed Govt. it will not be the end of our great nation… but once again, we must CHOOSE FREEDOM and bring it about. The Founding Fathers are watching and waiting, to see if we remember their teachings. Only time will tell…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>undeRGRound wrote:</div>If “We the People” choose to throw off this parasitic version of the F’ed Govt. it will not be the end of our great nation… but once again, we must CHOOSE FREEDOM and bring it about. The Founding Fathers are watching and waiting, to see if we remember their teachings. Only time will tell…

Well said.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What do you propose underground?

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

There is a plan forming up to start using real money, Copper, Silver, Gold.
    The ASE (Silver Eagle) is stamped with a price of $1 and for reporting purposes and taxes, fiat could be paid on the
    sum of $1 REAL MONEY, but the street value right now is over $20. Such as I could do an electrical installation for you and you could pay me $20 face value in Silver Eagles. (about $460 let’s say). Since it is a US Treasury Issued LEGAL TENDER coin, I could pay taxes on $20, with paper fiat money, of course ;)

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Underground this is a very interesting concept I had not thought about. This would be a great way to quit funding our corrupt gov. Pay for everything in legal tender in precious metal. Tax being payed on face value. Talk about finally getting your moneys worth. The only problem I see is the amount of precious metal currency available does not match the population. On the other hand, if enough people would get on board and start operating this way the value of the metal would most likely go way up. I doubt it would take long for the gov to find a way to make this action illegal but it would be a great way to fight fire with fire.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I can’t find the link I had before, but this shows up all the time on silverdoctors.com

I’ll find it eventually though!

It would break the back of the parasite

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Problem one, establishing a commonly accepted value.
    Problem two, there’s not that much coinage floating around anymore outside collectors hands or cache tubes.
    Problem three, doesn’t pass the walmart test. I can’t gon in and get $10 worth of goods for a dime.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I can solve 1 & 3 with the phrase

“Buy Local”
    Establishing a value is easy, for now, refer to the CRIMEX (comex) and that too will rise as use goes UP.
    GTFO Walmart, avoid chinese goods as much as possible. We are starting a food co-op in my city, which
    will lead to much increased local buying and selling.

Problem 2 is not quite as bad as it seems, you can buy silver rounds all over the country. Lots of reputable firms make 1 oz and smaller rounds, .1, .25, .5 ozt and then the gram sized bars. Just got 3 x 5 gram bars in a purchase this week!
    It’s not too hard to detect fakes, and serious merchants and buyer/sellers will learn QUICKLY.

Folks have discussed this for a while, the biggest hurdle is getting people to convert over to using Silver.
    As you may or may not know, the Constitution set us up with a Silver Standard by
    defining the Dollar as 371.25 grains pure silver (the average weight of 10 Spanish Dollars, which was the WRC of the day)
    and Gold was indexed off of this standard Dollar, or 1 ozt of Gold being equal to 20 Dollars. SILVER STANDARD!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.