Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS

There is something odd going on with this site too. A tool of somekind being used. I can’t see my own posts or yours if I try to go directly to them. The title American civil war a little to inflammatory for the secret government? I think we’re getting the massage. The demo bats do believe they can win this fight with blood in the streets. They’re not rational. The scary part is they want the country to function in financial collapse and anarchy. We will see what happens in the coming budget battle. If I were President I would veto everything, stop the payoffs and throw everything but essential programs into the grinder. The Schumer deserves defunding. Bring on the soup kitchens for the Obama appointees. Fire them and Comey. The republicans have to think in life changing terms rather than preserving the status quo. President Trump is there already. Slenderman was tapping his phone and leaking it to his cronies. No doubt whatsoever. Mark Levin was perfect in his summation.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Brulen,
    Yes, that’s the problem I was having – I had two posts completely disappear, but fortunately had a copy of the one (above) that I posted, and was finally able to re-post it.

What bothers me is that this site shows in my browser as an unsecured web site. I don’t know if it’s always been that way, but I only noticed it last night when I started having problems – and like you, only on this topic. Paranoid we may be, but…. (the Shadow knows!)

And yes – I got to see Levin too, Normally I cannot listen to him – particularly his radio program. But he absolutely nailed it with source, after source, after source. This is an all out attack on the fundamental structure of our government now. And Comey’s reported attack on Trump (still no word directly from Comey, interestingly) certainly does not build confidence and calm.

NOTE TO SHTF School: Please make this a secure web site – no guarantees, but at least better security.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

GS , I think the Russians are hacking you :)

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

OHHHhhhhh NOOOOOoooooo! :-(

(make sure your volume is up from the beginning)

And check the attached photo below. LOL!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The world is burning.

The rumor on the cyber hi way is Vault 7 of WikiLeaks has been opened. Due tomorrow at 9am est. Otherwise know as the deep state chamber of secrets. Possibly in response to the latest Quickening.

Whew…. The entire hacking capacity of the CIA. Stealth knowledge innovation. 8000 documents.

No doubt influenced by all the official denials after the bugging of Trump tower. We dindu nuffin claimed an anonymous spooksman for the company.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GS
    It all goes to the bottomless Hive. One way or the other. Like Mickey D … Billions of lines of code written to monitor everybody everything released divulged accessed hacked today. The CIA will not comment on the second Edward. Industrial espionage on a global scale. And now the whole world knows it from the BBC to the Lahore News. Your iPhone listens to you. Your tv is a microphone when off. Cars are cyber boxes. Tucker interviewed Binney today. Nothing is or ever will be secure again. The future is not set in stone but in very fragile computer code. YYY3k. Lovely.

Brulen,
    Yes, that’s the problem I was having – I had two posts completely disappear, but fortunately had a copy of the one (above) that I posted, and was finally able to re-post it.

What bothers me is that this site shows in my browser as an unsecured web site. I don’t know if it’s always been that way, but I only noticed it last night when I started having problems – and like you, only on this topic. Paranoid we may be, but…. (the Shadow knows!)

And yes – I got to see Levin too, Normally I cannot listen to him – particularly his radio program. But he absolutely nailed it with source, after source, after source. This is an all out attack on the fundamental structure of our government now. And Comey’s reported attack on Trump (still no word directly from Comey, interestingly) certainly does not build confidence and calm.

NOTE TO SHTF School: Please make this a secure web site – no guarantees, but at least better security.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Security software now shows on this page: “Tracking attempts blocked.” Somebody’s sure looking, for some reason. Hope they’re having fun….

GS

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

That’s nice GS. Lol. Don’t want to make it too easy. My other computer I turned on data encryption. It crashed. But didn’t lose a whole lot. I have a hammer jic.

That’s a real 10 pound sledge hammer. Reformatting a hard drive in apple wasn’t easy. It took a long time on the phone with Apple and a direct connection. We thought for awhile we would be out a pro only a year old. It was high anxiety time. Losing stuff was inevitable but at least we anticipated it before we started.

For all we know …. someone in NK or China has stolen a CIA program that could wipe all the hard drives in the U.S. and there would be nothing whatsoever we could do about it. Crash & Smash – Year Zero. Firesale day.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

In case you haven’t seen it, Rachel Madcow looks like she’s mainlined a few grams of caffeine tonight on MSNBC, as she proudly keeps waving Donald Trump’s 2005 tax return all over, during her glee at having it finally out in the open (illegally, of course). Over on Fox, they’ve neglected to look closely, as they go on and on about how someone at the IRS has committed a felony, blah, blah, blah. Ooops – looking carefully at the signature block, it clearly says, “CLIENT COPY.” It’s unlikely the accountants for The Donald sent in the wrong, unsigned copy. Therefore, this copy of the 1040 apparently had to have come from within the Trump organization (his accountants, his office staff, etc.). Of course, MSNBC isn’t talking about the retrieved Tweets from media executives that openly BEG anyone with access to Trump’s tax returns, to send them to a specified address

Meanwhile, the House Republicans are doing all they can to derail the original Trump replacement for Obamacare, refusing to do a simple (meaning complete) repeal of Obamacare, thereby getting the chance to stall the whole process by arguing over each PIECE of the ACA, rather than a wholesale repeal, and starting from scratch with a completely clean, new bill. They will be able to blame the “radical right wing conservatives” like Louie Gohmert and Rand Paul, thereby further indoctrinating yet another generation that “conservatives” are bad, bad bad – just like Ashley Judd also enlightened us about being raped as a child wasn’t nearly as bad as being raped by this Trump government, and how it is just like Hitler.

This isn’t about Donald Trump. It’s about bringing down the U.S. Government as we’ve known it. It’s a covert war, with very little actual accurate reporting. Wag the Dog.

[Afterthought – UNLESS, The Donald leaked it himself, for his own purposes – nearly as troubling as the above narrative, and not at all out of the question. What’s that line about deception in Sir Walter Scott’s poem, “Marmion”? “Oh, what a tangled web we weave ….”]

GS

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

CW2 is brutal. The government ran out of money again. President Trump is doing massive cutbacks in the various agencies. Are the courts going to say no and reinstate funding. That would be a joke. In a way the Obamacare demise is a blind for what’s really happening. The defunding of the deep state. Speaker Ryan is using his two most powerful tools extortion and bribery in an attempt to save healthcare but … He’s beating a dead horse. Maybe they can save Medicaid and Medicare. No fun being a congressman these days.

NSA – no such agency. Looks like the government is self destructing trying to protect it. Dindu nuffin from Can’t du Nuffin congress. Gasp…. Trump isn’t the President. There’s a superhuman Ai at the heart of Google. When will it conclude Congress knows to much. Hasta la vista baby. Rand Paul works for Putin according to McCain. Paranoia or an inside track. AI is here. Curious and curiouser. Cried Alice.

I think the tax return is a forgery. To good to be true, I bet they paid a lot for it. Ha ha ha

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

More: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266197/civil-war-here-daniel-greenfield

“The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule.”

Cry, "Treason!"

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

And will do ANYTHING to accomplish that…

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.