Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

In partisan war not very many rules of engagement exist. Breaking their hearts however sound great. Tease deny frustrate until they drop.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The raids have started. Let them file all the legalese paperwork they want …. From Mexico or wherever. You got a green card buddy. No, on the bus Gus. 8 to 20 million deported will save taxpayers a lot of money. It’s funny listening to the Mexican government whine how much disruption to their economy this will cost. Not nearly as much as its done to the U.S. economy over the years.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Benjammin, you’re thinking conventional warfare.

They have to exit a tank eventually.
    They have to shop for groceries, as do their families.
    A .22 sailing in from two or three blocks away doesn’t have to kill to create terror.

The “”insurrectionalists” don’t have to be as well armed, just make it so costly and miserable that they avoid an area completely I.e., they have to expend an outrageous quantity of men and material in it that isn’t worth it.

Think outside the box.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

While I’m not convinced that “we” would prevail against the much more coordinated and well equipped “big army,” I tend to agree that we could make it a very decent fight – IF it has to come to that. However —

The other factor is what we saw with that Utah National Guard unit during Katrina that refused to confiscate guns. It’s a bit of a wild card these days, judging by the large number of vehicles I saw at a major Army installation sporting Obama stickers and MILITARY (not civilian employee) ID stickers on their vehicles over the past 8-9 years. But I still know plenty of Soldiers that would not attack American citizens if ordered, unless it was those bent on simply destroying things and attacking decent people. I suspect there would be large scale defections if the United States military was ordered to attack American citizens who simply desired to maintain or return to freedom.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Aye !!!!!! and what Freedom reminded us , that in every civil war , a LARGE part of the military will be on the “rebels ” side .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

For millions to be deported (vs their self-deporting), it will require thousands and thousands being deported seven days a week in order to accomplish that during the next 4 years. My guess is that nobody has put together the logistics of accomplishing such a feat.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

MB

When the border wall is started I think the reaction of the illegals will be fear leading to terror as they will be caught against a wall. The wall is a place of execution by firing squad. Memories of their grandparents, stories of the revolution, thousands lined up against a wall and shot. Get out now or…go to the wall. Psychological terror. And then today I saw a video of a helo firing down on a Mexican restaurant with what looked like a mini gun at night. The Mexican army executed a drug lord.
    What President Trump said: you think we are so innocent. We’re killers too. ICE is coming and then the helos with thermal imaging AP rounds. The first civil war was a descent into slaughter. Can the second be any different? Death from above. Mors ab alto.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

The above are excellent recollections, and important not only to our history, but to our present.

Perhaps the following provides an even deeper spirit of reverence for this nation, and the principles at hand: Less than four minutes:

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

For millions to be deported (vs their self-deporting), it will require thousands and thousands being deported seven days a week in order to accomplish that during the next 4 years. My guess is that nobody has put together the logistics of accomplishing such a feat.

True , its if we have the will . Even tens of thousands a year will be a good , steady , and noticeable improvement . On a darker note , it is possible , given that Nazi Germany managed to murder around 6 million jews in camps . All this with 1940’s technology , and in the middle of not a small war , logistically speaking . The US with modern technology available to it , at peace , could deport several million in four years , this would grow if he got another term . Possible , but we will have to wait and see how serious he is . Possible , but we may need the resources in other areas .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

It has happened, although there were a lot of consequences.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of benjammin
    benjammin
    Survivalist
    member3

IIRC, didn’t Eisenhower deport over 2 million back to Mexico during his presidency? Where there’s a will, there is a way. Our current situation is not the first time we’ve had to deal with invaders (the proper term for those entering our country illegally and not to become citizens or incorporate our way of life as their own).

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think there was one called “operation wetback “, where all the illegals were rounded up , and deported to help make sure guys coming home from WW2 had a job . It may have been started under Truman .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

The word for the day today is: “symptomatic” – as in, “This is highly symptomatic of the problem.” [Stone Mountain is a suburb of Atlanta, just outside the Interstate loop on the east side.]

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. – DeKalb County School District Superintendent Stephen Green believes diversity makes America stronger, and by that measure the school district is a powerhouse.

Green issued a statement recently to highlight diversity in the district and urge compassion for its immigrant and refugee students, which come from dozens of different countries and speak dozens of different languages, The Champion Newspaper reports.

“We are hearing a lot of conversation right now, some of it extreme, about how residents from originally outside our country should be treated,” Green wrote. “We have 102,000 students here. They come from more than 180 countries, and they speak 140 languages.

MUCH too close to home. If I could handle the cold, I’d be moving up MB’s way! This is suicide.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

GS: St George.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.