Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RSSwizard
    RSSwizard
    Survivalist
    member3

@WhiteKnight of course it would, since this is the alternative beliefs thread.

And I am a Master Sorcerer and Witch, who draws his power from inside himself, and has achieved physical immortality (well at least I wont ever get old, but I could still be killed). I can teach other people the stuff I know.

So the point of me being “offensive” to you is moot, thats why I didnt post in any normal threads, I posted in the alternative beliefs thread, because I have alternative beliefs.

I love how other people talk about religion in books written thousands of years ago, but they never put it to any real practical use, then someone like me uses magic and gets tangible real-world results out of it (that dont even deprive someone else of anything, creating win-win scenarios). A little bit more than faith or belief there, more like a survival skill, or even a science.

Rather than a book that just makes you sit back and hope, and restricts your activities because of fearful messages. Fear is the conman’s game.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I am the resurrection of all past and present Spetsnaz soldats ., I am also an immortal , a Knight of the Emerald Flame , a secret society , a select group of warriors chosen during the first crusade , for their strength in character , trueness of heart and prowess in battle . Then further trained as a champion of the light , to deal with evil as they find it throughout time . Given powers to aide in the struggle , by men long dead , and magic long forgotten . For over 800 years , I have walked this earth , fighting the good fight . I have met and killed many men , and met many charlatans speaking the same bull$hit thou speweth forth .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wow what a fun thread this turned out to be. Someone passed out LSD to the inmates.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

;D

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

And I am Zardoz the Great. Behold my mighty Ak and despair.

slightly schizo and really barbaric … Bale

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Wow what a fun thread this turned out to be. Someone passed out LSD to the inmates.

I think you mean ayahuasca.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.