Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Now I know many here are devout Christians and the bible is gospel. Let me say I have no problem with that so the topic/thread does not devolve (ha – that would never happen right?) Chuckle. I do believe in a ‘higher power’ in our universe – although having been dragged to a bunch of different churches of different faiths in my youth I don’t particularly identify with the word ‘God’ itself. Seemed people in these various churches used different words but were talking about the same thing/concept.

I spend an inordinate amount of my time, and have for years, outside. Mother Nature does have a voice and does speak, in my opinion, but you have to be open and willing to listen. Personally, I think Nature does the bidding and ‘speaks’, in ‘her’ way for whomever or whatever force runs our world.

Anyway, the topic is not about your personal religious beliefs necessarily….but rather, as a prepper….what if, just maybe, the scenario of possible coming earth changes (which we have not discussed on here) is the bigger threat to you and your family than all the other catastrophes that will also probably happen? Thought about THAT? Is there life after death? Can those on the ‘other side communicate? What about prophesy about the future of a non-religious bent? Anything to that?

—————– An example I am familiar with you will not find published anywhere BTW

February1986 ‘ We say with much sadness, much shall be swept away. Vast reaches will remain as the waters recede and twill take strength of will to carry on. The earth has shrunk you know as the population has increased yet not with productive beings. Only fewly have we seen. Now to watch the east as peril, famine, war and pestilence besieges this entire area in woe. The Fareast in panic leans more fervently to the west as its sole salvation. Turmoil, conflict the evil rulers shall be toppled one by one leaving chaos and devastation behind. Power vacuums shall leave the people in disarray. the ignorant shall perish, the pure of spirit shall survive. Woe to the continent if they not band together for their southern shores shall be over run if they not be strong and as one; even as your country shall feel the press of evil over-running them from the south. The evil of evils shall attempt to rule through terror yet shall be slain by many in his efforts.’

December 1992 ‘Now we speak of the world which is in a very sad state of repair and the rebels, the havenots, the undernourished and under-privileged shall arise in even greater numbers from all dimensions of the globe. Some small countries shall be overwhelmed. Some shall fight and fight and decimate entire populations and so it shall be natural disasters will take their toll and hasten the cleansing process. Then it will be time for people to move to higher ground to the high country. The high northeastern states shall be largely untouched such as VT and NH and the high areas of Idaho and part of Wisconsin, Oregon and OK but the remaining of your states will either be inundated with water from cataclysmic flooding or rent from earth upheavals or torn with tornadoes and hurricanes and filled with those fleeing the worst of the disaster states. the shift in the ice cap along with the cracks in the fissures under the faults will do their work well but the after settling will leave a fresh cleansed land and earth dwellers will have yet one more opportunity to do right by each other and learn again how to exist and coexist. One language shall eventually rule the earth where old misunderstandings will be buried and there will no longer be cause for misinterpretation of meanings. All of this will take much hard work but leaders will emerge to lead this new land.
    ————

What if the above IS TRUE? (Note the dates given)

OK – now that I have given you all something new to discuss – off I go! Will check in as I can- hope I don’t get squashed by this darn tree!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Im a big believer in science and try to learn about various areas on an ongoing basis. But over the years this also made me realize that we know so little compared to all the mysteries out there. The universe is huge and we really did not even scratch the surface in understanding whats going on (what gravity is for example).

While I do not associate myself with a particular religion I think there is so much out there that we do not know and understand and that should be respected. I can’t prove there is a god and I can not prove there is no god. Nature is something that could be described as god I guess.

Personally I do not believe in any prophecies but who knows, there might be another dimension \ level of things going on all around us all the time that we simply can not experience (yet or ever). I think its important to stay open minded and as long as any believe system / religion does not cause harm and makes sense for those who follow it, why not.

Regarding SHTF / apocalypse scenarios… nature seeks balance. If a fungus attacks its host and kills it the fungus dies along with the host. I think we as humans act very naive and foolish regarding our environment and our fellow people around us. Overall pretty backwards and destructive. At some point in the future we will have to pay for that.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Twee this is interesting. As you know I am a believer in the Bible. I’m not sure where your posted writing comes from but I find the parallels of this chaos and the chaos spoken of in the end time prophecies in the Bible very intriguing. Both agree that there will be a group of one mind left in the end and that there will be a cleansing and renewal of the earth.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am a believer in God and God promised that he will not flood the Earth again. He did not promise that he would use other things that nature can do to us which may happen tweva. I know you believe that nature will do us all in the end.

I believe mankind at the end will do us in not nature.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

tweva, I’m a bit confused by this. Where do those two essays come from?

Coming to your “What if this is true?” question, no I haven’t given much thought to catastrophic earth changes that occur on a timescale that we’d notice. I don’t know if you ever heard of Immanuel Velikovsky who wrote a series of books starting in the 1950’s. His most popular ones were his 1st three: “World’s in Collision”, Ages in Chaos” and “Earth in Upheaval”. He details major earth changes that historic peoples did experience, which if they occurred today would be beyond comprehension given our populations and inter-dependencies.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Interesting, subbing for comments.

Welcome Back, TWEVA!!!
    We missed you!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

tweeva: Sounds a lot like some psychographic prophecies I’ve heard, like channeling spirits or aliens.

The ones you posted parallel others I’ve read, though the safe zones are different. They pretty much all follow along the “earth changes” line.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Yes WarpedRB – these were from someone I know for years, very religious…was writing a letter one evening when tired and well, best I remember it was autowriting or something. Guess it has happened to humans going back a few centuries for some reason. They were all typed up as the messages grew and went on for many years (of course not always to do with future prophecy). Made a copy of a few. I find it fascinating, being a nature lover. It made me check out the whole earth changes idea/shift in polar ice cap. Have always been in awe of Mother Nature and that power. I always try and keep an open mind because I don’t know really, if what I think I know/have been taught ..is really true. Now the alien thing I haven’t heard or read about. Wouldn’t that just be a heck of a thing though if it were true…is what I think.

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

tweva: If you haven’t done so already, look into the Georgia Guidestones. Their location is particularly interesting in my opinion, since it happens to be somewhere that several earth changes prophecies deem to be a safe zone.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Georgia Guidestones looks like the Illuminati Ten Commandments from The World Order.

Profile photo of RSSwizard
    RSSwizard
    Survivalist
    member3

Alternative Beliefs:
    Im a witch (sorcerer is more like it), who has psychic abilities, and connections with insiders who know (what they know runs the gamit of black ops to spiritual and occult).

I can say that no matter what anybody thinks they know about things, its such a dark underbelly that they just wouldnt believe it if they were told. And the more you know about it the more you see how much more is actually going on than you thought could possibly have been.

Thats why most people refuse to accept whats going on, their Subconscious sees the potential for that depth and it shuts its ears, tells the conscious mind to ask for Proof because it knows it wont be delivered and its safe from having to accept it.

That being said, I work for what most would call “god”. As in work directly for, not just some ideal. Worked for, before I was born in fact, and for much longer before that, and it dictated me being born here.

Despite as bad as things are, which everyone else in this world is about to find out firsthand without any way to ignore it . . . we are on course for everything to become Fixed and for us to live the kind of lives that we are supposed to live.

A world without Lack which is built on rules that dont concern themselves with Lack, or of Rulership either.

But that also means that the Current System has to come down. Built on lies, debt, and bureaucracy, with laws and government so good you can buy it (with a check actually).

That is where you’re going to get your SHTF. And thats where you’re going to get your Apocalypse (which is a word that means revelation of knowledge, strangely enough).

Earth disasters yeah there are some of those, they are unavoidable but at the same time they arent just coincidental either. Earth as we know it is in fact a living being with its own spirit, the planet is its body, and we are standing on it. Its angry but its not necessarily angry at us as a people, that doesnt mean that it wont break some fragile things when it has to let its rage out though.

—-
    Now for more concrete predictions.

Within 10 years we will have such a sufficiently advanced technology available to us that we will be able to live in space, on the ocean, or underground if we want to. Or on the surface. But its going to start getting colder and the new Ice Age will be apparent within the next 30 years, but I dont believe the ice pack will begin building in the extreme regions for another 5 years.

More on that Tech issue, even if it was not for the presence of Alien technology, human ingenuity alone could have put us on mars and beyond as early as the 1960s.

Fact is rapid pace of technological expansion at the end of the 1800s and the beginning of the 20th century did not stop. But instead of all of those inventions going mainstream, like science fiction thought would happen back then (thus predictions like FTL travel before the year 2000) . . . those inventions were all bought off by the people with the most power and influence. They took those things and stored them back for their own enjoyment and providence for the future. And sometimes handed them off to the secret projects (that they also dictate) to lend an edge in one place or another on the world, in their great puppeteer show.

Instead of Star Trek, they handed us 2 World Wars, a global economic Depression, and a Cold War that broke everybody’s bank account and set up a spy world par-excellant.

So these technologies are around, but if you looked through the classified patents or snuck a peek into some restricted nondiscript warehouse where the prototypes were being stored, you wouldnt know what it actually was.

With the downfall of the current regime, the way we live our lives right now, these things will be unlocked, since there will no longer be anyone there to threaten against, or prevent their use.

Some specific technologies I know of that we will have:
    * * Matter Replication, or at least Nano-reassembly. By being able to literally fabricate matter seemingly from nothing, or rearrange matter to what you want, this will end Money as we know it and it will end Hunger too. Massive tracts of Farmland will be allowed to return to nature since the only food we will need to grow anymore, are new breeds or combinations of food to be reproduced later.
    * * Wireless Transmission without using EM Waves. The ability to communicate wirelessly at virtually any distance without concern for line of sight, or the harmful side effects that can stack up as a result of exposure (some people are sensitive to EM radiation). I dont know the specifics but this is what ive been passed.
    * * Free Energy – Yes we will have these too. Devices which can release energy without an apparent physical input. And not just in the kilowatt range either. A device the size of an ipod which can release as much energy as a small domestic power plant. And with this our dependence on fuel for energy will almost completely be put to an end (and the pumping of oil from the ground will become illegal). Technology related to this yields effortless propulsion too, and with that we run into the possibility of getting easy space travel or personal flying vehicles.
    * * Healing Machines – This device uses a conflux of different electromagnetic waves, in selected harmonic phases and resonance, to cause the physical body to regenerate to its most ideal state. This isnt a portable machine and it wouldnt be cheap, but it would end most of the work of a Doctor. It does its work slow so its not the type of thing that can fix an immediate problem, so surgeons will still be useful.
    * * Improved Computer Systems – Even as they currently stand, our computers are unnecessarily (and intentionally) inhibited and limited in what they can do. New computers built to improved specifications, combined with some new ways of handling processor construction will cause computer speeds and memory capacity to skyrocket almost immediately. Some new advancements projected such as optical processors are only a shadow of what we will have. Im not talking about Quantum Computers, though we already (secretly) have those.

I would have more to say but ive already stretched the imagination enough here. This is knowledge here though, not speculation.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hello, Wizard. I’m a Christian (Catholic) and find your paragraph very disturbing.

Wizard… you may find this to be a surprise but I do not find what you’ve said to be hard to believe. This knowledge you speak of, however, does not come from ‘aliens.’ BE WARNED. You are being deceived! I CAN believe that you have psychic abilities. I believe that in such circles you’ve probably witnessed apparitions with powerful spirits, levitation, etc etc. But these beings who seem helpful or at least neutral to you are followers of Lucifer! This technology will not be used for good in this time. Perhaps, however, when the Kingdom of God is finally brought to Earth, as is promised. I have my doubts.

Jesus Christ is the way, the Truth, and the Light. Run from these entities! They will try to convince you that mankind can become ‘gods’ through advanced knowledge. This is a LIE! And the oldest lie in my book! In the Bible, Satan appears to Adam and Eve, and tempts them to eat from the tree of knowledge, from which God forbid them for their own good. Your post tells me you are deep into the occult. Get out! Get out before it is too late! These entities are working against you! Turn to Jesus Christ while there is still time!

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@RSSWiz

I do not subscribe to your “religious” view either, but I actually believe in all the rest, minus the “mother earth” philosophy. Your predictions are particularly in my area. I have been working with some of these, and can confirm that we are much further advanced than TPTB is letting on.

All the EM stuff listed above is included in Scalar Wave technology…

The “free energy” stuff is predicted by particle physics and Quantum Mechanics…

OU (overunity) is the real name, and electrically, we see it every time we flip a switch or do anything electrically based. But our circuits are designed to fight against it, and shunt the extra energies to ground, where they are wasted…

The F’ed Govt. steals energy patents all the time under the guise of “military secretization”…

Most radical tech we see on “Discovery Channel” and similar outlets is like an iceberg.
    90%+ of what they have is hidden from view, but there nonetheless. Just a teaser.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m also a Christian (Catholic) and believe the same as WhiteKnight that you need to be very careful.

undeRGRond, the free energy is real but do not thing we will see it soon because of all the big interest energy companies. They have to find a way to make money out of it and sell it to us.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Very True, Free

More true, the F’ed Govt. needs to find a way to AX it!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.