Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think this is a very important subject if you can’t get antibiotics which would sell like if it was gold in a SHTF time.

Read this article, then bookmark it!
    Alternative Antibiotics in Survival

http://www.doomandbloom.net/alternative-antibiotics-in-survival/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is the video,

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Already got some set aside.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

MSM is sort of an alternative for people who don’t want to take antibiotics.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Not into herbal remedies if I can help it , but I have heard that garlic has antibacterial qualities . Anybody know if thats true ?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

One of my friends swears garlic keeps ticks away.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That would be worth it by itself .

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Garlic is very good for overall health and will prevent you getting sick in the first place. People that enjoy garlic often tends to not get cancer ! I swallow it raw like meds (still need to be able to speak to clients) and love it in my food – garlic-rich Italian dishes. Garlic stabilize blood pressure and lowers high cholesterol. Garlic has antibiotic properties as well as the ability to fight fungal infections. The garlic cloves must be crushed, chopped, bruised, or chewed to release the full effect.
    I also use cayenne pepper often Link with more info http://www.cayennepepper.info/treating-wounds-with-cayenne-pepper.html . Mint and ginger goes often into ice tea in summer and rooibos in winter with a bit of honey. Small bottle of tea tree always in my handbag.
    Lots of info – need not wait for SHTF to start using it

http://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Natural_Antibiotics___Foods_that_Work_as_Antibiotics_a979.html

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

I’m a bit wary of buying fish antibiotics, in fact any “medicine” bought online, you never know what your getting. wife is a herbalist and makes a lot of our creams and salves herself so we’ve got that covered.

British Survivalist.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

lonewolf ,
    I will try to find the link , but on one site , they showed human antibiotics , and fish antibiotics pill comparison . The two were identical . They said that the reason for this was that it was cheaper for the drug companies to make the same pill , then put it into different packaging , rather than make two different pills with different packaging . Have no idea if that is true or not .

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

that may be true I have no way of knowing, but recently there was a piece on tv about buying medicines online and when a sample package was open it was found to be well, lets say not what was on the label and absolutely useless for the purpose it was purchased. that is what puts me off buying anything like this.

British Survivalist.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.