Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vim6
    vim6
    Survivalist
    member1

Hey everyone, I was surfing on the web and came across this site. I was wondering if anyone ordered this if it was crap or worth some knowledge.

http://aliveafterthefall.com/ht/front-ctrl.php?hop=index5011&param1=f2

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

I haven’t purchased what’s being sold (For those interested, click on the you tube icon to watch this video in you tube and give you the ability to skip sections) but do recognise a HUGE amount of exceptionally known marketing ploys being used here, which normally leads me to believe this is not going to be a high quality product…

Profile photo of vim6
    vim6
    Survivalist
    member1

thanks Toby, I have seen it on youtube, I noticed a lot of survival, prepper, tactcool sites push for people to buy this stuff. The more sites I come across the more I see the racket to buy this cool item or this cool thing when skills matter most.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It’s described more as an economic rogue wave. But I see it as pockets of insanity. You enter one and things don’t make sense. Reason doesn’t apply. Youre in ….the twilight zone. LoL

Alive after the fall…. Nigh

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.