Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The men alerted the Civil Guard to investigate and the area was subsequently put under quarantine.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315700/THIRD-mystery-Death-Star-space-ball-crash-Spanish-village-sparks-terror-locals-mayor-demands-authorities-explain-are.html

Sure hope nothing comes crawling out of those things.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I saw the same news article, looks like a black metal ball. The three look the same.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

“bears a striking resemblance to the Star Wars torture device” Alien invasion and SHTF…not sure how to prep for that…

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Does this mean I’m gonna have to switch over to laser weaponry? Lame!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It’s a very odd comparison. I just like the guy in a total hazmat suit standing next to it with the other guy in street clothes. If I ever see people walking around in hazmat suits I’m bugging out though. Not interested in seeing what it is they are concerned about. I figure the balls are space junk, like 3 rocket thrusters melted on reentry.

The one pictured looks like s hornet’s nest to me. Space hornets about 10″ long that aut to do it. :)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

74, that’s my assumption as well. +1 on the hazmat opinion. Marshmallow suits? No thanks, I’ll head the other way.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

ALERT re: Paris attacks

Just seen on CNN (08:56, 15 November 2015) with red background:

BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist smuggled in with refugees

Oh my gosh! Why didn’t anybody think of that before? Thanks to CNN for being the first to discover and report this breaking news! Surely this will cause governments to alter their immigration plans.
    [Sarc/OFF]

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Always said , you dont have to guard a mine field very heavily .

Profile photo of dutch_viking
    dutch_viking
    Survivalist
    rreallife

watching the news our prime minister sticks his head even deeper in his own ass ,
    the borders of the netherlands remain wide open , i avoid large crowds and tourist attractions ,
    ohhwww crap this is going to get nasty real fast ……
    to all people reading this please prepare and protect your family’s and friends ,
    in europe its only a mather of small time before whe start a cival war…..
    i dont believe in god …..butt if there is one let him start working now …..
    before all is going to **** …..

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The aliens are smart enough to use fake passports. Except they are pseudo real documents. These new aliens use phones instead of computers. Our own systems being used against us. They can attack at will. The invasion has been successful. We is defenseless. Goodbye euros. US next for a lesson?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Dutch,
    I see the truth of your comments coming to fruition. Not just in your country but all over the world. As the Islamic war on the world grows, native populations will revolt against oppression from the invaders and persecution from their governments. The world will be divided into two camps. The apologist purveyors of Islamic crime are already blaming anyone standing up for the rights of indigenous populations to live in the manner of their own choosing. The root cause of the Balkan’s war has never been put to rest and like a rotten apple in a barrel it’s spreading to everything else in the barrel.

http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/dr-sebastian-gorka/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.