Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m a capitalist-pig-dog that lives for peace. I’m not a volatile person. Peace and love, Friend! :) I can only do my best work in a peaceful society that values freedom and liberty. Without that, I have to leave. – c

And when they have chased you as far as you can go, and you have expended your fortune running away, what then? Harsh language? Relying on their tender mercies? Heh…

I might get closed out, but I’ll get closed out on my own terms.

I’ve mentioned this before, but during the coming 4th Turning and its Crisis, it is not my job to “Save the Day”… my generation is not destined to be the saviors. We are destined to be the sacrifice.

Any worthy and righteous undertaking in history has always demanded a blood sacrifice… and, I’m okay with that. My son’s generation is destined to continue on where we leave off, and then attempt to make a better world… His generation is destined to be the saviors, not mine…

The government officials will find you and shoot you after they torture your families for being enemies of the state.

War, especially 4GW, has a moral component. Whomever controls the moral high ground, wins has a tremendous advantage over their opponent, not only in the public eye, but in world opinion. Americans are really, really good at fighting conventional wars, but we stink at fighting guerrilla wars. If it goes down as you say, the first time it gets out that TPTB are torturing family members to obtain intel, they lose. And they know it. And such things will get out, eventually… they always do. If TPTB lose the moral high ground, outside actors are more likely to come in on the side of their opponents, as well as the local population giving aid and succor to them…

4GW is dirty, nasty business… nobody’s hands will be clean, so it’s more a matter of perceptions… whose hands are less dirty, in other words…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, On “my generation is not destined to be the saviors. We are destined to be the sacrifice.” YES we will be the saviors and I like you will be very proud of it. We will take many of them with us, I am sure of that. God will bless us for the sacrifice we will make.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

I had to look up 4GW…. Interesting concept.

Guys, you have to remember I don’t have the same training, life experience, or beliefs. When Freedom says, “God will bless us for the sacrifice we will make”, I cannot confirm or deny such a statement. All I know is you believe that statement.

I don’t even know if there is a God and I certainly don’t feel I would know the will of God even if there was a God. As I have said before, I see the future as unmade and unknowable. Therefore, I don’t believe in predictions of the future. When you talk about “destiny”, I again, have no comment.

I’m not even arguing that standing and fighting might not be the right choice. It seems your view of standing and fighting is more of a view from the “warrior class”. Standing and fighting might be the better response for someone with your training, experience and beliefs.

As for staying and fighting, it’s just not the right choice for me. As someone from more of a “merchant class”, peaceful trading in a free society is my way to build bridges of peace and a better world. I am aware of the danger that a man with a hammer sees everything as a nail to be pounded… It is a warning for all of us, having habitual reactions to a given stimulus.

In my world, it’s okay that you are having a different reaction to the same stimulus. As for Agenda 21 and the program’s followers, I think a program of education and observation is called for. Personally, I have changed my use of language after finding out about Agenda 21 and I am much more aware of how the powers-that-be are manipulating my thoughts in this one area.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

c, on your, ” Personally, I have changed my use of language after finding out about Agenda 21 and I am much more aware of how the powers-that-be are manipulating my thoughts in this one area.”

That is OK I see that happening all over, they know this and have planned this. The manipulating of the young has been going on for 100’s of years and they are getting better at it but when we get older that manipulation doesn’t work that easy anymore, that is were they are having problems.

On “Guys, you have to remember I don’t have the same training, life experience, or beliefs. When Freedom says, “God will bless us for the sacrifice we will make”, I cannot confirm or deny such a statement. All I know is you believe that statement.”

There were some at the beginning of the fight to build America with the founding fathers that didn’t believe in anything religious but they did know that to have freedom and liberty that they had to stand up and fight against the one’s that wanted to control them.

I do understand that you have no understanding of God, my belief is that good or bad men and women are all Gods children and that you are my brother. I also believe you have a good heart, that you have good intentions and that you are not a bad person at all. Your beliefs are what you know.

On the training or life experience even if I had none my answer would be the same.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

we have missing dot…
    what “elite” must do, are perpetrating the right and final “trigger”
    to justify agenda 21
    by “painting” NDAA ( National Defense Authorization Act ) as good as possible for the people
    because of lot of US military personnel are not willing to pointing their gun in the face of US citizen
    ( its againt their God and their Oath )
    even some General resigning early to avoid any trouble
    ( in one side they don’t want to argue with their boss… and risking their family
    and in the other side they dont want to commanding their troop to pointing gun at US citizen )
    so “the elite” must “paint a better picture” with NDAA
    new update about NDAA 2015…

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/ndaa-home?p=ndaa

and also perpetrating another false flag operation ( bigger than 9/11 )
    to diverting people opinion
    how about “sacrificing” 12000 people and blamed to ISIS ?
    so then citizen of US ( including prepper, survivalist ) will have urgency to push their gov
    to punish that ISIS bastard
    yeahhh… they get their WAR
    and how about invading syria and IRAN in the process of hunting ISIS ?
    well done… they have WW3

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym, ISIS is the one cutting heads off reporters and all foreigners. The news media can’t make that up!

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

yup… and media will tell you who is behind ISIS
    is he ?

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/john_mccain_visits_al_qaeda_isis_terrorists_in_syria_may2013.jpg

isis2

http://theantimedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/mccainisisis.jpg

isis3

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/cj53e768d0.jpg

isis1

https://anarchodutch.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/mccain-isis.jpg

isis4
    isis5
    ooop sorry i have wrong conclusion… not who is behind ISIS
    but who is behind Senator John Mc Cain ?
    yup… Abu bakar Al Bagdadi ( ISIS caliph )
    in his left side… Abu Musa ( ISIS Press officer )
    people says… picture tells a thousand words

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Agenda 21 people and the U. N. have people on all sides. They want a One World Order.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.